GT Hoops General Topics

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
But do you have your music⚡band t-shirt to get into the student-only event tomorrow yet, freshman(sic)?
Oldest trick in the book. “I’m with the band.”

Actually worked for me once back in the day when I snuck into a Harry Chapin concert. I was not a big fan but had two buddies who were and coached them on how to act like road crew members.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Media sessions with Kyle and Miles >> https://ramblinwreck.com/video-miles-kelly-and-kyle-sturdivant-meet-the-media/

Highlight for me: more accolades and high praise for Baye Ndongo from Miles Kelly. All the chatter from Miles and CDS has me really stoked to see what Ndongo can contribute.
Was waiting for it to be posted here, but I mentioned the same thing about Baye (pronounced Bi) on Rivals.

Sounds like he is going to be a real impact player. Most interestingly, he mentioned that he has played 4/5, I thought he was pegged as a 3/4.

He should be able to create a lot of mismatches in the paint with his combination of length and being active.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I might be the oldest person there if I had an ID. I am happy CDS is challenging the students to support the team. Go Jackets.

On all seriousness, any idea how the event went last night?
Was waiting for it to be posted here, but I mentioned the same thing about Baye (pronounced Bi) on Rivals.

Sounds like he is going to be a real impact player. Most interestingly, he mentioned that he has played 4/5, I thought he was pegged as a 3/4.

He should be able to create a lot of mismatches in the paint with his combination of length and being active.

Oh so you save all the good stuff for the Rivals board now, c62?

Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
On all seriousness, any idea how the event went last night?

Oh so you save all the good stuff for the Rivals board now, c62?

Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight
McCamish is absolutely jammed in their Instagram story but it's hard to tell whether people are there for the concert or the basketball. We're going to have some unbelievable crowds if people got hyped about the latter regardless.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
McCamish is absolutely jammed in their Instagram story but it's hard to tell whether people are there for the concert or the basketball. We're going to have some unbelievable crowds if people got hyped about the latter regardless.
I didn't see anything posted on Instagram, but maybe I'm not checking in the right spot. Will keep looking.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Did anybody notice we have a hand signal now that everybody is doing? Is that part of the #StingEm GTAA rebrand? I wonder how long before opponents start doing "stingers down" (or is it "stingers dulled"?) after scoring on us and do they get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty since it's the same as horns down? :unsure:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He’s a much better dancer than I am

Pretty low bar, no? ;)
Ndongo (#11) with his right wrist in a cast?

Dang, how'd you spot that? Like when I tell my wife I cleaned the kitchen but she spots that one corner of the island I didn't wipe down.

Is that a cast on his finger(s) or wrist?
Did anybody notice we have a hand signal now that everybody is doing? Is that part of the #StingEm GTAA rebrand? I wonder how long before opponents start doing "stingers down" (or is it "stingers dulled"?) after scoring on us and do they get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty since it's the same as horns down? :unsure:

Let's hope we're good enough for others to GAF about our little hand signal.