GT Hoops General Topics

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That game amazed me. FSU was loaded with athletes and had depth. We imposed our will on them like it was mind over matter. Great coaching and great team effort.
Just rewatched the game. Originally watched at a bar with no sound. But to finally have a chance to see/hear it all was amazing all over again. The ending, with Jose’s steal and assist just adds to his legacy at GT! One thing I hadn’t really paid much attention too was the way Kyle runs the offense. He’s smart with the ball. Keeps his dribble and keeps it low. Doesn’t do too much with the ball. Gets it where it needs to be and can knock down shots when he has to. We’re going to miss Jose and Moses but I think we have more than enough coming back and coming in to mirror last season. Maybe not an acct title because the league will be loaded, but enough to win 10 plus games and get into the NCAAT and steal a game or two.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Just rewatched the game. Originally watched at a bar with no sound. But to finally have a chance to see/hear it all was amazing all over again. The ending, with Jose’s steal and assist just adds to his legacy at GT! One thing I hadn’t really paid much attention too was the way Kyle runs the offense. He’s smart with the ball. Keeps his dribble and keeps it low. Doesn’t do too much with the ball. Gets it where it needs to be and can knock down shots when he has to. We’re going to miss Jose and Moses but I think we have more than enough coming back and coming in to mirror last season. Maybe not an acct title because the league will be loaded, but enough to win 10 plus games and get into the NCAAT and steal a game or two.
Kyle was the main ball handler down the stretch of a number of games last season. Shows the trust that CJP has in him. I think we will be fine at the point next year.

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
Saw a few stills from a recent practice/pick up game...I saw Devoe,Howard and Smith together...Maxwell,Moore and Meka on the opposing team.We will be deep this year and play 10+ guys big minutes!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I was checking ramblinwreck.com for some media over the weekend, and I realized that basketball season starts in about 10 weeks. Time flies...

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Anyone heard anything regarding Pastner's contract? He is only signed through the next 2 seasons. I wonder what is going on there would have thought he would have gotten a year or 2 extension.

slugboy

Staff member
Anyone heard anything regarding Pastner's contract? He is only signed through the next 2 seasons. I wonder what is going on there would have thought he would have gotten a year or 2 extension.
There were talks, but I haven’t seen an announcement:

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
ADTS probably wants to wait and see if we have to pay our football coach to go away before extending Pastner.