GT Hoops General Topics

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
@MiracleWhips , you'd said something in the Usher thread that I wanted to ask about. Figured it wasn't related to Usher so I'll ask it here.

You said Devoe isn't our 2nd best player but I kinda think he is. He may be our most skilled player overall, honestly.

Who else would you put up there? Not arguing, just asking.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
@MiracleWhips , you'd said something in the Usher thread that I wanted to ask about. Figured it wasn't related to Usher so I'll ask it here.

You said Devoe isn't our 2nd best player but I kinda think he is. He may be our most skilled player overall, honestly.

Sounds like you’re arguing

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck

S0rry, should have put it in here, thanks for doing that. I would have to say James banks is our second. He just impacts the game much more than Devoe, he's our anchor defensively. He can also impact a game offensively too. One could argue he's our best two-player.

slugboy

Staff member