GT Hoops General Topics

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I got close to a Georgetown UNC scrimmage 4 or 5 years ago and had guards threaten to physically evict me. They were serious about it. I assume GT will be too.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
The scrimmage is over, we lost by more than ten. Tadric and Josh O did not play. Justin played like he did last year. AD was the same as last year. Ben and Moses did not play that well. Moses, as well as all of the freshman are adjusting to the faster pace of the game. Curt played better than expected. Alston will see limited minutes unless he turns it around. Jose had too many turnovers and has to stop shooting so much. If he’s going to shoot he needs to hit. We win by twenty or more with Tad and Josh O playing.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The scrimmage is over, we lost by more than ten. Tadric and Josh O did not play. Justin played like he did last year. AD was the same as last year. Ben and Moses did not play that well. Moses, as well as all of the freshman are adjusting to the faster pace of the game. Curt played better than expected. Alston will see limited minutes unless he turns it around. Jose had too many turnovers and has to stop shooting so much. If he’s going to shoot he needs to hit. We win by twenty or more with Tad and Josh O playing.
Thank goodness this is a scrimmage!;) I'd like GT to start a home and home men's basketball series with Auburn:cool:

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer

So Josh and Tadric the two in trouble? When are they expected back?

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
So Josh and Tadric the two in trouble? When are they expected back?
I’m not sure when they will be back. Due to the circumstances surrounding the whole issue and the fact that the person who provided the benefits might have done so intentionally, they might not be out too long. However, UNC cheated for 18 years so the NCAA needs someone to punish.