GT Hoops General Topics

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Was randomly thinking of Christian Matthews. Quick check of the Verbal Commits transfer list shows he hasn't landed anywhere yet.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Man, gotta LOVE what that picture says. Moses Wright, future 4 or 5, recognizes the mismatch of a PG guarding him so he's driving past him and using his length to take Jose into the post.

It shows:
1. Moses has a good basketball IQ, and recognizes mismatches. Willing to be aggressive to take advantage of it.
2. Has the skillset at his size to put the ball on the floor and get by a smaller and quicker guy.
3. Will use his left hand.

No clue how that sequence ended, but gives you some confidence that Moses ain't here to just practice...he's going to ball for GT.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Man, gotta LOVE what that picture says. Moses Wright, future 4 or 5, recognizes the mismatch of a PG guarding him so he's driving past him and using his length to take Jose into the post.

It shows:
1. Moses has a good basketball IQ, and recognizes mismatches. Willing to be aggressive to take advantage of it.
2. Has the skillset at his size to put the ball on the floor and get by a smaller and quicker guy.
3. Will use his left hand.

No clue how that sequence ended, but gives you some confidence that Moses ain't here to just practice...he's going to ball for GT.

Or it was off a pick and roll pass and Alvarado was recovering ;)

I'm kidding. This is good to see.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Or it was off a pick and roll pass and Alvarado was recovering ;)

I'm kidding. This is good to see.

If that was pick and roll then whoever set the pick has jets on his sneakers to clear the picture that fast. Is that the improvement we should see from Lammers this year :cool:

Looks like a close out drill. BTW Moses is dribbling way too high :p

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If that was pick and roll then whoever set the pick has jets on his sneakers to clear the picture that fast. Is that the improvement we should see from Lammers this year :cool:

Looks like a close out drill. BTW Moses is dribbling way too high :p

The part y'all missed was Moses takin' that dribble through his legs into the step-back 3. *splash*

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Btw Moses looks LEAN. I thought when I saw some videos from him last spring he looked like he was still growing into his frame. Looks like he has cut some weight and put on some muscle.

Also, Jose looks like he has tree trunks