GT Hoops General Topics

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
@BobintheATL99 first off I love your YouTube channel...(now that the brown nosing is complete) I was wondering if in your free time you could upload GT vs Wake from this year. It was the only game I missed this year, and of course the Hawks draft the one player I haven't watched lol. Hopefully you say yes, so here is a thank you in advanced.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
@BobintheATL99 first off I love your YouTube channel...(now that the brown nosing is complete) I was wondering if in your free time you could upload GT vs Wake from this year. It was the only game I missed this year, and of course the Hawks draft the one player I haven't watched lol. Hopefully you say yes, so here is a thank you in advanced.

I purged that one as it was a loss. I'll see if it's floating around in the ACCDN and try to grab it when I get back from vacation.

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Ish had a streak where it seemed like he made the top 10 in 5 or 6 games in a row with a couple times in the top slot. He was a favorite of theirs for sure.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ish had a streak where it seemed like he made the top 10 in 5 or 6 games in a row with a couple times in the top slot. He was a favorite of theirs for sure.
Those were good times. There was a great video put together to Usher Yeah that I look for from time to time but can't find. Tons of highlights that were amazing.