GT Hoops General Topics

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah. Posted the Kyle Sandy tweet in Scuttlebutt & Justin Young subsequently confirmed it.

No worries, I beat you to it... by over an hour.

Sonofa....!

Seriously though, I wonder if the program keeps it up. A GT-friendly hire could be a coup.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TGW: The Bell Lap For Lammers
He’s expanding his horizons much like he’s working to grow the skill set that earned him second team All-ACC honors and made him defensive Player of the Year. Specifically, Lammers is trying to extend the range of his shot, and his ability to get off the floor more quickly in situations calling for multiple jumps.

Quotes :cry:
“Obviously, you saw what we did last year compared to what people were expecting, so there’s a little more motivation to keep up with expectations, especially because I’m a senior, apparently, which is interesting,” he said.
Unlike Okogie, who recently offered a scouting report on the newest class of Jackets, Ben’s not sure of such details. He simply trusts head coach Josh Pastner and his staff to bring aboard quality student-athletes.

He’ll fiddle later with details.

“I’d say I’m pretty much the polar opposite of Josh,” Lammers said. “I don’t even know most of the guys’ names. It’s not that I don’t care. I trust them ... I’m just terrible with names and faces. When the freshmen come in, there’s like a little bit of panic because I have to learn all the names ...

“My freshman year, I didn’t know anybody, and I didn’t look up the roster or anything. I was going in blind, and I didn’t say some people’s names for the first week and a half because I was scared I was going to get it wrong.”

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Autotranslated
Smith_website-1-600x177.jpg

Adam Smith, a scoring leader at the Colosseum

This player with assertive potential comes from Roseto (Lega due, Italy), after a particularly brilliant season both individually and collectively.

Sixth in the Western Conference, the Italian team lost in Play-offs in the second round by the future champion, the Virtus Bologna. In the regular season, Adam Smith made the powder talk all season. He thus finishes best scorer with 24.7 points on average, eighth at the evaluation as at the address at 3 points. This 1.85m leader has all the offensive weapons to shine. It can thus effectively score near the circle after penetration as long distance where it can create its own shot with ease.

During his academic career, he had three universities. A successful first at UNC, it attracts the lust of Virginia Tech (from where Malcolm Delaney comes), then Georgia Tech to complete her course (15.0 points, 41.4% to 3 points, 1.9 pass) .

Adam III Smith at a glance

Born on the 08/11/1992 in Louisville

Leader - 1.85m

course

Rosace Sharks (Italy - Lega Due), 2015-2016: Georgia Tech (NCAA), 2016-2017: Willyton (NCAA), 2013-2015: Virginia Tech