GT Hoops Assistant Coaches Hot List

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I don't really get the outcry. I imagine both "interims" will still be on staff in some way. Sure it's not ideal but I'd rather get it right and I think the relationships being developed will still be good because we'll still have the coaches that are doing the recruiting even if they are no longer in direct contact once we make the hires. It's not like we have guys out there recruiting that we expect to be losing when we make the hires.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If he does get rehired it can't be now. How ridiculous would it be to rehire a guy months after he quit because he ran afoul of NCAA rules?
Also, you'd wanna rehire him after he spent all summer coaching an AAU team.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not officially gone yet, we wait and see.

i also thought the twitter user was actually a little snarky in the way he asked his question. Just one reason I don't have a twitter account.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not officially gone yet, we wait and see.

i also thought the twitter user was actually a little snarky in the way he asked his question. Just one reason I don't have a twitter account.

That twitter user is the single worst GT fan on Twitter. Scott is notorious for being practically bipolar, tweeting at recruits & calling them "brother" to talking trash about the schools they pick when they don't choose GT.

He's the worst and I hope Scott reads that. **** off Scott.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
That twitter user is the single worst GT fan on Twitter. Scott is notorious for being practically bipolar, tweeting at recruits & calling them "brother" to talking trash about the schools they pick when they don't choose GT.

This....

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch

tenor.gif

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

How fantastic would it be if it turned out that @kg01 was Scott and the feigned rivalry became a real one

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow

I ended up blocking the guy ... he's an embarrassment!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't think so but lets ust say he'd be smart not to identify himself on this board. Maybe other boards will be receptive but Scott need not apply here.

Didn't "scott" make his presence known in a football recruiting thread?

I believe he bragged about communicating with a recruit and got some "inside" info. This was a maybe a year or two ago.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
How fantastic would it be if it turned out that @kg01 was Scott and the feigned rivalry became a real one

Heh. Yeah the "feigned" rivalry ...

... and that would be awesome, but I'm not on twitter.

Time to start paying attention to posters' speech patterns here? Find out who the guy is?

I have my suspicions. *cough* Michael Strahan *cough*