GT Helicopter!!!!

RWGT87

Georgia Tech Fan
They stopped at Callaway High also.
gt callaway.png

I got snoopy and googled the tail number. Owner info is online. I was trying to find a flight plan. There hasn't been one filed in over two weeks. I guess if it is a local flight, you don't need to turn one in.

LibertyTurns

Banned
They stopped at Callaway High also.
View attachment 5031

I got snoopy and googled the tail number. Owner info is online. I was trying to find a flight plan. There hasn't been one filed in over two weeks. I guess if it is a local flight, you don't need to turn one in.
Believe the rule in the US is IFR only plus exceptions like in/out of country, special & restricted areas. Filing a flight plan is encouraged because things can go wrong but if you’re trying to get some nookie on the side, hide from your boss, or sneak over to a recruits house, etc I guess you keep that info private as much as you can.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I believe you, WC, for sure, but can you give one excellent example of this?

Money for coaching staff hires. Money to increase recruiting staff. Finally got locker room upgrade after asking a long time for it (thank you TStan)

Those are just the biggest ones that went public. I’m no insider and you would probably have to talk to an insider to get them all.

RWGT87

Georgia Tech Fan
Believe the rule in the US is IFR only plus exceptions like in/out of country, special & restricted areas. Filing a flight plan is encouraged because things can go wrong but if you’re trying to get some nookie on the side, hide from your boss, or sneak over to a recruits house, etc I guess you keep that info private as much as you can.

Thanks for the info! I got caught up in the hype and couldn't help but wonder "where is he headed to next?"

LibertyTurns

Banned
Thanks for the info! I got caught up in the hype and couldn't help but wonder "where is he headed to next?"
Every coach (leader) has a personality and if they’re good they learn how to sell their style. CGC is doing very well at that so far & I see no reason why that would ever change.

We can have an endless battle over who’s style is better, but maybe we can just put our GT hats on long enough to give the new guy a chance to see what the efforts yield? On the flip side of the coin maybe we can celebrate the successes of the past. It’s not like there weren’t any.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
This coach... I like him more and more. Dude is bringing some swagger to the flats. I hope he keeps it up.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
As has been pointed out, helicopters are insufficiently swag at this point. We must not allow a swagger gap.

Clearly, our only option is to redirect AE resources to making our own tiltrotor aircraft, and use it to recruit from California high schools.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
As has been pointed out, helicopters are insufficiently swag at this point. We must not allow a swagger gap.

Clearly, our only option is to redirect AE resources to making our own tiltrotor aircraft, and use it to recruit from California high schools.

Correct. Helicopter use is so played out and lame now. CGC needs to paramotor to high schools if he really wants to make a splash.