GT Helicopter!!!!

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
What a typical car salesman move...using helicopters to woo a teenager.

Wait, didn't Saban, James Franklin, Jim Harbaugh, Urban Meyer, etc. use helicopters as well? College football is full of gimicky car salesmens dressed as football coaches...
Good grief man. Of course there's some of that. But it's also an efficient use of time not to have to drive all the way to Lagrange (and Carrollton). You're not taking a private jet there.

Formerly "GTjay"

Deleted member 2897

Bought or rented doesn't really matter. It's the image presented, and it's a DAMN GOOD IMAGE !!!

Exactly. If someone has a breast augmentation operation, they are still boobs. If I lease a Lamborghini, its still a Lamborghini I'm driving around. If I rent it just for the day from a rental car place, I'm still driving it around (and had the money to do it). And apologies for the off color joke, just trying to draw pictures.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Somebody needs to tell this man that if you are going to wear high waters you best wear socks with your loafers. I am so very surprised at the fashionistas on this board who have not corrected this problem.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Somebody needs to tell this man that if you are going to wear high waters you best wear socks with your loafers. I am so very surprised at the fashionistas on this board who have not corrected this problem.

You sure about that? I thought the loafers/no-socks thing was a new ... 'thing' for lack of a better word.

You might be showing yer age there, jw :oldman: Heh, I'll git off yer lawn now. :smuggrin:

jepherson

Georgia Tech Fan
What a typical car salesman move...using helicopters to woo a teenager.

Wait, didn't Saban, James Franklin, Jim Harbaugh, Urban Meyer, etc. use helicopters as well? College football is full of gimicky car salesmens dressed as football coaches...

Sales is like coaching... use every trick you need to to win the day. All that matters is integrity and winning. If your competition uses tactics you don’t love, but they’re winning, you are forced to choose between adapting or losing.

Win.