GT final record (poll)

What will be the final regular season record ?

• 11-1

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • 10-2

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 9-3

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • 8-4

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • 7-5

Votes: 50 27.9%
  • 6-6

Votes: 37 20.7%
  • Below .500

Votes: 28 15.6%

• Total voters

Jackets741

Georgia Tech Fan
I said 9-3, while a lot were discouraged this past week, I was actually encouraged. The offense looks good on the ground already but passing has been better than last year, and I love that we have been throwing more short routes.

On Defense it’s a few simple things to clean up, mainly keeping your assignments, but we weren’t getting mad handled which is good. Imo we clean that up pretty fast. I think guys will see that you can’t do that against better competition like they did against Alcorn State and it will show going forth.

Special teams SHOULD get better with more experienced guys and the kicking seems to be better than last year. CPJ was happy with the placement of the kicks.

We make the ACCCG as well and an orange bowl birth!

I will take a double of what he’s drinking .....
Even In our wildest dreams if we get every break from here on out there’s no possible way this team wins more than 7 games

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I will take a double of what he’s drinking .....
In our wildest dreams and if we get every break from here on out there’s no possible way this team wins more than 7 games
You must not know football? Give me a break down of why we can’t win more than 7? And don’t just say we aren’t good, let me know what we do so bad that can’t be fixed, give me some “football” talk and explain to me what this team does wrong?

Edit: this came across wrong, I wasn’t trying to be rude, it’s an honest question, but I can see how this came across as being rude. My apologies.

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
I hope you guys win every remaining game but I voted 10-2. I think you guys roll sPitt. They looked bad against an overrated Penn State team. Think I will take you guys in my weekly parlay. W

A win for the Clemson game now looks more attainable and you get them at home but I think this is a close loss . L

Bowling Green cant stop the TO W

Loserville looks poor. W

Duke lost their qb and best player. W

I think VaTech is overrated. That fsu win looks a lot less impressive. W

UNC lost to a dreadful ECU team. W

Miami could be tough but at home I give the nod to GT. W

UVA. Nope. W

And finally uga. They lose to Auburn the roll umass. GT comes in riding high and is a well oiled machine and beats the dawgs in Athens! W

Last edited:

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I hope you guys win every remaining game but I voted 10-2. I think you guys roll sPitt. They looked bad against an overrated Penn State team. Think I will take you guys in my weekly parlay. W

A win for the Clemson game now looks more attainable and you get them at home but I think this is a close loss . L

Loserville looks poor. W

UVA. Nope. W

And finally uga. They lose to Auburn the roll umass. GT comes in riding high and is a well oiled machine and beats the dawgs in Athens! W
You said you guys, who are you a fan of?

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
I don't think this team has all their "inexperience" losses out of their system yet. I predicted 7-5 , with additional losses of CU, U of L ( away ) , UM ( not enough athleticism) and UGA ( not enough of anything). Middling bowl win , enough to lower heat on CPJ for another year. Future years look promising though, if we continue to recruit better than our average.

John1993

Georgia Tech Fan
We'll bounce back this week and get much better. Should be 3-1 going into the Clemson game. This team has some talent, so if we can stay relatively healthy 9-3 or 8-4, is within our reach. Go Jackets!!!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We'll bounce back this week and get much better. Should be 3-1 going into the Clemson game. This team has some talent, so if we can stay relatively healthy 9-3 or 8-4, is within our reach. Go Jackets!!!

The best we can do is 2-1 going into the Clemson game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow

Loserville looks poor. W

UVA. Nope. W

I like the cut of your jib, Mr. Bull.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
You must not know football? Give me a break down of why we can’t win more than 7? And don’t just say we aren’t good, let me know what we do so bad that can’t be fixed, give me some “football” talk and explain to me what this team does wrong?

Edit: this came across wrong, I wasn’t trying to be rude, it’s an honest question, but I can see how this came across as being rude. My apologies.

A football team is like a turbo-charged race car engine. When it doesn’t run well, you can do the diagnostics to determine the problems. Still, you can do all the diagnostics you want, but if you don’t have the mechanics to turn the wrenches...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I had us at 7-5 preseason, but I had USF as a win. So I'm going to downgrade to 6-6. I thought about swapping the UL game to a win, but I can't imagine Petrino not finding a way to absolutely torch this defense.
The thing is Louisville is no better than a 5-6 win team this season. I think Kentucky will beat them and Bobby Petrino could leave for another job or get fired outright

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I said 9-3, while a lot were discouraged this past week, I was actually encouraged. The offense looks good on the ground already but passing has been better than last year, and I love that we have been throwing more short routes.

On Defense it’s a few simple things to clean up, mainly keeping your assignments, but we weren’t getting mad handled which is good. Imo we clean that up pretty fast. I think guys will see that you can’t do that against better competition like they did against Alcorn State and it will show going forth.

Special teams SHOULD get better with more experienced guys and the kicking seems to be better than last year. CPJ was happy with the placement of the kicks.

We make the ACCCG as well and an orange bowl birth!

Orange Bowl is a CFP game this year...