GT final record (poll)

What will be the final regular season record ?

• 11-1

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • 10-2

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 9-3

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • 8-4

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • 7-5

Votes: 50 27.9%
  • 6-6

Votes: 37 20.7%
  • Below .500

Votes: 28 15.6%

• Total voters

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
From what I've seen we can finish anywhere between 1-11 and 11-1 for the regular season. We just have to focus on getting the win each week and improving. Football is all about peaking at the right time.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
This team is a typical GT team, we will underperform some games like the USF game, but then we will surprise a team or two as well. we will end up with 4-7 wins. We have some games that I just don't see us hanging around in, Clemson and Ugag and VT are all at a different level this year. I wish we could play FSU this year lmao

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I think GT goes 7-5 losing to Clemson,Virginia Tech,Miami and UGAG.
First I hate to say we will lose any game. but looking at the teams you think we will lose to you can take out the Miami game,. so now you have 8-4 . And we are going to beat someone that we should not so that is 9-3. And yes I know every year we are going to lose to someone that we shouldn't ( but we got that one out of the way USF ) so still 9-3

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
First I hate to say we will lose any game. but looking at the teams you think we will lose to you can take out the Miami game,. so now you have 8-4 . And we are going to beat someone that we should not so that is 9-3. And yes I know every year we are going to lose to someone that we shouldn't ( but we got that one out of the way USF ) so still 9-3
I'd love to see the Cocanes bite the dust at Bobby Dodd Stadium:cool:;)(y)

GTFLETCH

Banned
6-6
2-2 OOC (Win over FCS & BowlinG green with Loss to USF & Ugag)
4-4 ACC ( Wins over Pitt, UNC, UVA, Louisville with Losses to Duke, VT, Miami, Clemson)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
So it seems some are kinda freaking out after just 2 games. Figured it would be fun to do a poll, really curious to see who still has hope and who doesn’t.
I said 6 wins which was based upon what I saw Saturday and news about Kirvonte being out for the season with a knee injury. Upon reflection though, I have not been terribly impressed with the ACC this year seems several of our opponents are not quite as good as they have been in the recent past so I can see where we might still get 7 or 8 wins IF the defense gets better and the special teams are fixed. We will see. Lots of football remaining to be played but man the pressure on both Pitt and Tech for Saturday's game is going to be tough. Pitt coming off a shell lacking by a hated rival and Tech coming off a winnable game that resulted in a disappointing performance. One team will win and move forward with more confidence, the other will likely as not see a season of promise go into a tailspin. Who will it be?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I said 9-3, while a lot were discouraged this past week, I was actually encouraged. The offense looks good on the ground already but passing has been better than last year, and I love that we have been throwing more short routes.

On Defense it’s a few simple things to clean up, mainly keeping your assignments, but we weren’t getting mad handled which is good. Imo we clean that up pretty fast. I think guys will see that you can’t do that against better competition like they did against Alcorn State and it will show going forth.

Special teams SHOULD get better with more experienced guys and the kicking seems to be better than last year. CPJ was happy with the placement of the kicks.

We make the ACCCG as well and an orange bowl birth!