GT - Duke Predictions

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I'm superstitious of the superstitious. However, I do agree that the prediction thread should not start until Thursday, per tradition.
Totally agree that it should wait. NavyNuke... Gotta wait until Thursday so we all know whos nicked up for each team and how pratice has gone. Doing a prediction thread a week ahead of time isnt the best idea. I also will return on Thursday.

Woodstock

Georgia Tech Fan
52-27.

The safeties get an interception each early enough for CPJ to turn the offence loose. Three play drives instead of 12 play drives.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
In all fairness, since the thread was started on Monday last week and we won, the people who made their predictions prior to Thursday last week should continue to make their predictions prior to Thursday while the people who waited should continue to wait till Thursday. There may be some crazy combination of people predicting that’s allowing us to win.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
In all fairness, since the thread was started on Monday last week and we won, the people who made their predictions prior to Thursday last week should continue to make their predictions prior to Thursday while the people who waited should continue to wait till Thursday. There may be some crazy combination of people predicting that’s allowing us to win.
Your logic is sound. I concur.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
It's only weird if it doesn't work.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
For some reason, I think we are about to square up with the law of averages regarding our 'far below average' TO total this year.

I still think we win, but think we cough up the rock more than usual and give the Dookies life that they don't deserve.

To Hell with Duke and to Hell with their goofy coach: Tech 37 - Duke 31.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Totally agree that it should wait. NavyNuke... Gotta wait until Thursday so we all know whos nicked up for each team and how pratice has gone. Doing a prediction thread a week ahead of time isnt the best idea. I also will return on Thursday.

Why do I need facts to predict? I'll get the score rong regardless. The Vegas line comes out on Monday .....

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
35-27 good guys. Our defense scares me. One of these days we arnt going to get the interceptions and fumbles we've been banking on... I just hope it isn't this one.

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
Had a baaaaaaaad feeling about this game... Until Coach Cut made the fatal mistake of pissing off CPJ. My new prediction? Pain.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
2916561.jpg