GT-Clemson on College Gameday

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
Thats Awesome!
If we can somehow hold our own, it sure would help with recruiting. I expect CGC to be aggressive and throw a few fun wrinkles in the game plan for the national audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Defiantly. It will help Collins get his brand and culture out to the nation.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Don't wet you shorts guys. There's 3 weeks left till game day and ESPN will want a return on there investment so they will force the providers to take the channel. ESPNs trump card is ESPN itself, threaten to break the deal and remove all the ESPN channels from that provider and they will beg for the ACCN.

Youtube TV and Hulu TV are available nation wide. So it's a carrier problem not a market problem. I'm in the same position though because I have Cox.
I can only stream on my phone or in my bedroom where my PC is. I would prefer watching it on the TV in my TV room. Fortunately for me, I will be at Clemson, so maybe some of the cable providers will pick the ACC Network up before our next televised away game.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I can only stream on my phone or in my bedroom where my PC is. I would prefer watching it on the TV in my TV room. Fortunately for me, I will be at Clemson, so maybe some of the cable providers will pick the ACC Network up before our next televised away game.
Spend 35 dollars and get a chromecast. Then you stream from your phone and cast to your tv. That's what we do.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Regardless of the outcome. Believe it or not, a lot of fans around the country don't even know we're not running the triple option anymore. This kind of platform to sell our brand is hard to come by.
It would be nice if Clemson completely shytt the bed and Georgia Tech came away with the upset win.:) I wonder how it would be reported on ESPN and in the other Sports Media if that happened?:cigar: