1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

GT-Clemson on College Gameday

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Sean311, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Jmonty71

Jmonty71 Helluva Engineer

Yay... On Gameday... Boo.... Don't see us keeping it remotely close. But, never know.. I could be utterly shocked.

2. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Yea I could see a 48-29 with most of our scoring coming later. But that’s the thing - they do that to everybody. They are essentially an NFL team. We generally play them closer than most other teams. I’d love a Brandon Adams’ inspired effort like when we played undefeated Florida State in 2015. Even if we lose, if we bring great energy and are competitive, I’ll be happy.

We will be trying to throw the kitchen sink at Trevor Lawrence and playing tight coverage with all American safeties backing them up. So you never know what the night may bring.

YellowJacketFan2018 likes this.
  3. TooTall

TooTall Helluva Engineer

We're projecting the game on the side of my buddys house. Hopefully there will calls for noise complaints when we return a fumble for 6 to go up 8 with less than a minute to go.

4. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I had a vividly clear dream I was at a sports bar near my house watching and we were up 1 with 5 seconds left. Clemson kicked a FG and it was tipped by T.K. Chimedza and went wide left. We won 28-27! I literally woke up out of a dead sleep around 4am because it was so real. Lol

GoodBuzz, augustabuzz, GT14 and 7 others like this.
  5. GT_B

GT_B Helluva Engineer

upload_2019-8-15_11-6-44.jpeg

I will be there...and I'm holding out a slimmer of hope that I will be at one of the most memorable games in GT history.

6. Gtbowhunter90

Gtbowhunter90 Helluva Engineer

Rumor has it, if you try real hard to speak something into existence, it will happen...

7. RamblinCharger

RamblinCharger Helluva Engineer

buy a $20 streaming stick. Chromecast or fire stick...

8. TheSilasSonRising

TheSilasSonRising Helluva Engineer

An aside- I wish these morays would come back (nothing wrong with yelling THWG), but just walking in public today, at work places, everywhere it seems (no need to mention movies) people using S & F words as normal. I am guilty I am sure, but gets old and shows lack of intelligence.

Towaliga and YellowJacketFan2018 like this.
  9. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

GT_05 and DH9387 like this.
  10. alagold

alagold Helluva Engineer

Yep, gameday is a blessing and curse,this time----if you go by "any publicity is good" mantra or "omg,what have I gotten into?"

11. Skeptic

Skeptic Helluva Engineer

Sure is my idea of ethical business transactions.

12. Animal02

Not so sure....ESPN many find out the hard way that they are not the elephant in the room.

13. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

14. GTpdm

GTpdm Helluva Engineer

GT_05, GCdaJuiceMan and Animal02 like this.
  15. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

@Animal02 i got a notification on Facebook from the Detroit alumni group for game watching at Bar Louie in Royal Oak.
    Are you thinking of going?

16. Animal02

Will likely be traveling for work.