GT-Clemson on College Gameday

Deleted member 2897

Yay... On Gameday... Boo.... Don't see us keeping it remotely close. But, never know.. I could be utterly shocked.

Yea I could see a 48-29 with most of our scoring coming later. But that’s the thing - they do that to everybody. They are essentially an NFL team. We generally play them closer than most other teams. I’d love a Brandon Adams’ inspired effort like when we played undefeated Florida State in 2015. Even if we lose, if we bring great energy and are competitive, I’ll be happy.

We will be trying to throw the kitchen sink at Trevor Lawrence and playing tight coverage with all American safeties backing them up. So you never know what the night may bring.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I had a vividly clear dream I was at a sports bar near my house watching and we were up 1 with 5 seconds left. Clemson kicked a FG and it was tipped by T.K. Chimedza and went wide left. We won 28-27! I literally woke up out of a dead sleep around 4am because it was so real. Lol

upload_2019-8-15_11-6-44.jpeg

I will be there...and I'm holding out a slimmer of hope that I will be at one of the most memorable games in GT history.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I had a vividly clear dream I was at a sports bar near my house watching and we were up 1 with 5 seconds left. Clemson kicked a FG and it was tipped by T.K. Chimedza and went wide left. We won 28-27! I literally woke up out of a dead sleep around 4am because it was so real. Lol
Rumor has it, if you try real hard to speak something into existence, it will happen...

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Yeah saying hell in the 1930s-1960s was like using the F word today:cigar:

An aside- I wish these morays would come back (nothing wrong with yelling THWG), but just walking in public today, at work places, everywhere it seems (no need to mention movies) people using S & F words as normal. I am guilty I am sure, but gets old and shows lack of intelligence.

Animal02

Banned

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Don't wet you shorts guys. There's 3 weeks left till game day and ESPN will want a return on there investment so they will force the providers to take the channel. ESPNs trump card is ESPN itself, threaten to break the deal and remove all the ESPN channels from that provider and they will beg for the ACCN.
Sure is my idea of ethical business transactions.

Animal02

Banned
Don't wet you shorts guys. There's 3 weeks left till game day and ESPN will want a return on there investment so they will force the providers to take the channel. ESPNs trump card is ESPN itself, threaten to break the deal and remove all the ESPN channels from that provider and they will beg for the ACCN.
Not so sure....ESPN many find out the hard way that they are not the elephant in the room.