GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
You probably heard all about Buckets from those UConn announcers? I want you to know those two guards we lost, made up 23.1 ppg last year for us. What they gave us in assists, ball handling, and defense was immense.

My son yelled to Heck w/ UConn. We became Stanford fans, just because of their bravado.
I've heard or read nothing about Bueckers except for what I've seen on ESPN's (or other sports) websites (perhaps that's what you mean by UConn announcers, or were you listening to the game on ESPN?). I have local antenna TV in Cincinnati, Ohio, so don't get ESPN, ACC Network, B1G Network, or any other sports network. Don't subscribe to them on internet either. I listen to my GT Women's basketball games on WREK with Sir Musterer and Cortnee Walton on the call. Just like I do with my GT Baseball broadcasts hoping Wiley Ballard will be on the call with Jim Poole!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We sat behind them. You could hear Lobo erupt every time UConn did squat. Peck was laughing too. It’s a joke, when GT hit a shot, they were quiet. It’s the UConn bandwagoneers behind their bench. You know them, Cincy- like Duke w/ Coach K or Braves, America’s Team. It exists. Cubbies have had it too. A friend called me at halftime, he said they kept mentioning the four injured players. we have them also. Every year. Difference is, they still had 13 on the bench filled with Burger Gals. We didn’t have 15 to start the season. We played 8 tonight. Hermosa went 40 minutes. All 5 starters played the majority of minutes.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
https://ramblinwreck.com/womens-basketball-welcomes-furman-sunday/
Furman is 5-5 on the season. Sir Richard on the 91.1 FM call at 12:45 pm. Fallon Stokes is the analyst on ACCNX.

“Georgia Tech and Furman will meet for the 11th time on the hardwood on Sunday with the Yellow Jackets leading the all-time series, 8-2. The opponents last met in 1994 in Atlanta as Tech owns a 3-1 edge in the series in its home city. The Jackets have won four-straight against the Paladins dating back to 1990.”