GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
What is the latest on McQueen? Has she been picked up anywhere? Why did she leave?
No, she has not enrolled or decided to my knowledge. I asked around, yesterday. Palmetto 76’ers don’t know.
Apparently, there was a conversation concerning a benching down the stretch in Game 3. I have no idea what was discussed in private, nor do I think we will find out? Heated? Don’t know. Picture was taken down on website.

This doesn’t look like a reversal will come or a team vote. My guess is both sides have moved on.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Tickets still available.
Richard Musterer w/ audio at 6:45 pm on 91.1 FM, video on ESPN2 starting at 7 pm.

No Paige Buckets for Huskies.

Go Jackets! Fight, Win!!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
-Out of 348 D1 WBB teams, Ga.Tech is currently #276 in Team FT Pct at 64.96%.
-Azzi Fudd is injured, and out for tonight. Between her and PBuckets, they make up 28.7 ppg that will not be in the game. Not to worry about them, plenty of talent left.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
Averaging 52 ppg sheesh
HS girls’ basketball roundup: Nicole Melious does it again, nets 53 in Susan Wagner’s victory
https://www.silive.com/highschoolsp...t-again-nets-53-in-susan-wagners-victory.html
1639077886737.png

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
HS girls’ basketball roundup: Nicole Melious does it again, nets 53 in Susan Wagner’s victory
https://www.silive.com/highschoolsp...t-again-nets-53-in-susan-wagners-victory.htmlView attachment 11791
She’s out scoring our opponents by 6 ppg. Her optimum range is between 22-36 feet, although she can go further and hits layups with a sweeping left hand.
Two years from now, the other team is going to wonder where this Freshman Pistol Nicole came from? The best part of Melious’ game is that she plays defense, wanting to get better in all phases. When watching the films, you can see her handle improving exponentially between the last few years and this one.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Great Win! But I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you...

Would love to have to play them again late in the NCAA tournament if/when Bueckers is back.
You probably heard all about Buckets from those UConn announcers? I want you to know those two guards we lost, made up 23.1 ppg last year for us. What they gave us in assists, ball handling, and defense was immense.

My son yelled to Heck w/ UConn. We became Stanford fans, just because of their bravado.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Gino: The Better Team Won.

….Tech has held opponents to 46.3 ppg coming in to tonight(44 for #3 UConn). If you look at the opp. scores, they range from 32 to the mid 50’s. Nobody gets 60 off Coach Nell. Thacker‘s Defense should be this stout, as they sometimes give up more points. Lol.

I nominate Cubaj and Lahtinen as de facto captains for this squad.