GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I don’t really even know if the basket had a lid on it. The looks were not good and the half court offense was uninspiring today.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Sheeesh....the bad girls shoot 10 more free throws than GT and win by 2. Cubej had 1 point, scored in OT. Hermosa fouled out. I call BS on the refs.

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow
Only one win in the last six games. I hope they haven't lost their confidence. I fear a loss to Wake and an they may play themselves out of the NCAA tournament.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Tatum is eligible for official visits after August 1, 2022. She visited Auburn, yesterday. Was at UNCheat on Jan. 30. Attended practice at Arizona Sun Devils a week before Christmas, 2021. Visited most of the ACC Teams, Ohio St., Alabama, last year. Has definite offers from Old Dominion, UNC, DaU. of Miami, Oh. St., GT(Aug. 6, 2021), Harvard, Va., VPI, NU.

6’3” 2G. 2024 24 - ᴘʜɪʟʟʏ ʀɪsᴇ ᴇʏʙʟ - ʙʟᴜᴇsᴛᴀʀ30

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Source familiar with the situation confirms that Kierra Fletcher is in the portal out of Georgia Tech. She redshirted the season after suffering a preseason injury. Started in 111 games for the Yellow Jackets over four seasons.
@TheNextHoops

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Source familiar with the situation confirms that Kierra Fletcher is in the portal out of Georgia Tech. She redshirted the season after suffering a preseason injury. Started in 111 games for the Yellow Jackets over four seasons.
@TheNextHoops
Well, shucks. I wonder if this is another grad school issue. I can understand some people want to get a Masters in something we don't offer.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, shucks. I wonder if this is another grad school issue. I can understand some people want to get a Masters in something we don't offer.
That is what another poster is claiming on a different site. This will open up minutes for some of the incoming class which is the only positive I can take from it.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I hope not but probably a fall off next year for the lady bees. I was hoping Fletcher would come back next year.
We have a great recruiting class coming in and I think Nell will go for a big in the portal. Maybe we won't be top 25, but I don't expect a serious rollback. Then, Nicole arrives and I can sense a few others will want to join her.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
That is what another poster is claiming on a different site. This will open up minutes for some of the incoming class which is the only positive I can take from it.
I posted it over there, before here. Then he read @orientalnc over here and started that rumor, based on theory.

GT is ranked #25 this week. Going to be difficult to get to the team #1 goal of the Elite Eight. Tonie Morgan, top 20 recruit, can run the point. Let’s hope Maj stays.
H.S. bigs look good for the next couple of years. We are on them early, and everyone needs a post player. International and the portal for this Spring/Early Summer.