GT +8.5 @ NC State

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I expect that we'll have a really good shifting half court zone. I think we've seen enough of CJP to have some confidence the zone will develop as the team gets more practice in toward the holidays.

I expect us to be above average shooting team. We haven't seen it yet under CJP, but I also expect us to be able to run and play fast with the talent on the floor. We have some kids who can score the rock on the open floor. How many open floor steals did we see last night?

Teams that can play effectively at two speeds (slow and fast) will win a lot of games.

I see all of the pieces to be a really good basketball team.

/

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyway we can get it on YouTube? Some of us live overseas.

Great win! Did not expect it, but I will sure enjoy it. Let’s hope it is the first of many quality wins!

It's uploaded for the guy that's helping me while I've got a strike. He's been really good handling this. Hopefully the ACCN won't hassle him like they've hassled me.

Deleted member 2897

[QUOTE="Natehosch, post: 654106, member: 4351] Sad to see Moses Foul out but he was a bog reason we were in that game.[/QUOTE]

So you’re saying he bogged down the lane? Sounds about right.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Nice win! I was impressed. There was no quit! Our team won by out-gritting and out-hustling the Wolfpack, and on their raucous, sellout home floor, too.

This is a wonderful and promising start to the season, and I hope our team keeps it going throughout the rest of the year.