GT 45-UVA 17 #GTvsUVA postgame

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
I actually did mostly mean the slow start about only playing three quarters but I’m not losing sleep over it this game, lol. Even quarters still out scored odd ones 35-10 though, amusingly.

Probably want to hit the ground running next week but honestly I feel good about the rest of the year. They focused for one of the lesser opponents and controlled both sides of the ball.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, I agree that them losing their QB probably helped our D today.

But, I am proud of our players & coaches fot taking care of business today. Now, just a win against Cuse, & a bowl game will occur.

Team is so much better coached than under TFG. No matter how CBK does ultimately, he is helping put the worst era of GT football behind us.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I had forgotten what it feels like to watch a game and A) have an early lead and B) be comfortable for the duration.

Although I did think when our first half INT was waived off by a stupid facemask pemalty, I did think "this is where it begins" regarding our C'ville funk.

Jackets are 6-1 on the road over their last 7 games I heard them say. Should we tear down BDS rather than renovate it?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Guess some AP writer wanted to head out early to beat the crowd.

Screenshot_20231104-175748~2.png