GT (-10) vs. Duke

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Never heard him referred to as a defensive guru.... I thought he was known as a quarterback whisperer because he had the good fortune of coaching at Tennessee when Peyton came through.
He did make Heath Shuler look good. Got to give him credit for that. Having both Manning’s probably just made him lazier.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Now down to 7-7.5.....a slow drip all week took this down 2.5 points. That is a lot.
Who cares how much the line moves. It is gamblers' overall perceptions of how the game will turn out. It doesn't change how we prepare or how Duke prepares. Just relax and enjoy the game.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Who cares how much the line moves. It is gamblers' overall perceptions of how the game will turn out. It doesn't change how we prepare or how Duke prepares. Just relax and enjoy the game.

I am totally relaxed. I will definitely enjoy the game, and I can comment on the interesting nature (to me) that the line is moving this far.

Hopefully, you can relax when you read my comments. Go Jackets!!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Generally speaking, if I am relaxed, I'm really not enjoying the game much. I am weird like that. I'm nervous today and that is a good thing.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I think the vendetta is in the fan's minds more than CPJ's! That being said, I'd like to see us dismember Fluke.

I think 10 is about right for a betting line at their place. I think we'll do better than NW did.
Yes. We make way too much of CPJ's psyche in these matters. As for my psyche, I am probably in psychopath mode for Duke and Cutcliffe at this moment.