Good TV Shows?

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Free trial then cancel it. It is a great show - you don't need any apple products to watch it.
Can't watch it on a chromecast though (although you can on a chromecast w/ google tv).

Apple doesn't know if they're a content company or a hardware company right now.

Milwaukee

Banned
Made the mistake of starting Trailer Park Boys. We haven’t turned it off in 8hrs. Entire day wasted I’ll probably be up until 5am. My sides are hurting I’m laughing so hard at Bubbles. We’re only in season 2 I think there are like 15 seasons.

Its the most ridiculous nonsense I’ve ever seen 😂

Last edited:

slugboy

Staff member
Made the mistake of starting Trailer Park Boys. We haven’t turned it off in 8hrs. Entire day wasted I’ll probably be up until 5am. My sides are hurting I’m laughing so hard at Bubbles. We’re only in season 2 I think there are like 15 seasons.

Its the most ridiculous nonsense I’ve ever seen 😂

I’ve heard good things about that show for years, but never watched it.
I think the Netflix recommendation engine is broken for me. This series doesn’t even show up on things I might be interested in.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Started "Mr. In-Between" this week. Only a couple of episodes in and though I can barely understand what they are saying sometimes...I like it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Started "Mr. In-Between" this week. Only a couple of episodes in and though I can barely understand what they are saying sometimes...I like it.

I can barely understand what you're saying sometimes (kidding), but I'll take this recommendation. I've been intrigued by the previews for this show.

Anybody watching Loki? I've liked it so far.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
"Mare of Easttown" Good detective show on HBO Max,,, I'm getting into "Manifest" on Netflix,,,
Finally,,, "LetterKenny" on Hulu,,
Canadian humor, very vulgar & profane at times, but still weirdly funny!!
(I know,, too much time on my hands!?!)

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I enjoyed Loki. I enjoyed all of the MCU TV shows. I would probably rate the: 1. WandaVision 2. Loki 3. Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
How funny. I enjoyed them all as well, but my order would be the reverse of yours....
I can see that with lots of people. I did enjoy Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but in my opinion it was the most formulaic. They borrowed heavily from other action franchises. For example episode 3 was extremely similar to a John Wick movie. Loki had some twists and turns that made the story interesting. WandaVision started with completely no indication of what was really going on. It wasn't until the next to last episode that they actually gave enough information to understand everything.

Captain and the Winter Soldier was the most like an action movie. WandaVision had the most intriguing story development.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
How funny. I enjoyed them all as well, but my order would be the reverse of yours....
Yeah, I would've gone Loki, Soldier, Wanda but thoroughly enjoyed all 3.

definitely acknowledge RJ's assessment of Soldier tho.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
"The Legend of El Cid" on Prime,,, So far, a good series on a historical character,,, It's Spanish made, & a surprisingly interesting production, with great battle scenes,,,,

MidtownJacket

Staff member
1627077814063.jpeg
You’re welcome in advance