Gold Club Seats

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
I have four tickets in the gold seats. I see a lot of people sitting. People do go into to get in the Air or get a drink. There are lots of families and older alumni. Personally I feel like the complaint for the most part about the seats being empty is not valid. Unfortunately there are some corporate ticket holders who put their tickets on stub hub or do not show. There is a large premium to sit there. The rests are great! Glad I have them. I go to every game and some away games. No empty seats here.

Animal02

Banned
I have four tickets in the gold seats. I see a lot of people sitting. People do go into to get in the Air or get a drink. There are lots of families and older alumni. Personally I feel like the complaint for the most part about the seats being empty is not valid. Unfortunately there are some corporate ticket holders who put their tickets on stub hub or do not show. There is a large premium to sit there. The rests are great! Glad I have them. I go to every game and some away games. No empty seats here.

I have no problem with there being club seats. The only problem with them is their placement behind the visitors bench. 1) That section should be one of the rowdiest, 2) It looks empty half the time for the TV cameras

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Are the bathrooms under the west stands already at modern codes? In my limited experience, that's where I've seen go-no go money line. Getting bathrooms with capacity for need and code compliance is not always easy retroactively.
I miss the giant pee wall/floor trough in the student bathroom.... :(

Think this but much darker, older and stinkier. Good times!

bri231111_img02.jpg