God we needed that. (POSTGAME THREAD GT 26 - PITT 21)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
We're not good. The offense needs a lot of work. But I saw more heart and want-to tonight than I've seen in years. Excited to see how the players respond and (hopefully) build on this performance.
The offensive line still needs a lot of work but "heart and want to" are good foundations to build a successful football team. After all the drama of the last 4 years, I don't think we can ask for more than what these players and coaches delivered tonight.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1664682293718.png

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
We're not good. The offense needs a lot of work. But I saw more heart and want-to tonight than I've seen in years. Excited to see how the players respond and (hopefully) build on this performance.

I don’t disagree with any of this, but I’m not sure there’s anyone outside of the leg humpers left on our schedule that are much better. We have a shot!

Proud of the young men and really proud of Coach Key. The post game interview showed his love for Georgia Tech. Whether he’s coaching here in some capacity or not after this season, he’ll always be a Yellow Jacket and I think we’ll look back fondly of his leadership during this difficult transition.

JacketFan137

Banned
Oh, I guess we aren’t on any “bottom 25” lists this coming week.

Duke is legitimately good. They pushed UVA around today. But, we have a shot. And, unlike this past week, we have a chance to have a full and focused week to prep.
uva is bad though. like collins georgia tech bad. still hard to tell with this duke team cause none of their wins have been against good teams