Georgia Tech, Your 2021 ACC Champions

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Pastner is just refreshing compared to a lot of coaches to me. Relentlessly positive and doesn't take himself too seriously. Obviously success makes people put up with almost any personality and if he was struggling it would be nearly as endearing, but to me he's one of the coaches you want to succeed because college basketball is just better when you have great coaches who are also great characters. Juwan Howard at Michigan is another.
yeah but... pastner's dumbass went with a 3-guard lineup for EOG press break. even worse, he put Mike at the inbounder/trailer spot for every damn EOG press break possession. worse yet, he put Ush at the "deep" spot down in the front court. pastner's EOG press break adjustments nearly cost us the game when we turned it over zero times vs the fsu press. ;)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
The only Rhett Butler I care about and its a perfect reply.

GIFs-202131493641.gif

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Except for when he helped Bell try to destroy our program,
I've seen a few comments that seem to be bagging on @jbix80.

I'm not sure whether I'm interpreting those comments correctly, but wanted to mention that I think he's referring to Gary Parrish giving Ron Bell a platform to spout bull****.

@jbix80 is one of the most positive posters on the board, so if his post is being interpreted as a shot at Pastner, I think people have misinterpreted.

I could be wrong all the way around though, but don't think I am.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I've seen a few comments that seem to be bagging on @jbix80.

I'm not sure whether I'm interpreting those comments correctly, but wanted to mention that I think he's referring to Gary Parrish giving Ron Bell a platform to spout bull****.

@jbix80 is one of the most positive posters on the board, so if his post is being interpreted as a shot at Pastner, I think people have misinterpreted.

I could be wrong all the way around though, but don't think I am.
You’re probably right but last night was the night to regurgitate the Ron Bell saga? What was the motive/purpose for doing that last night when we had just won our 1st ACC Championship in 27 years?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You’re probably right but last night was the night to regurgitate the Ron Bell saga? What was the motive/purpose for doing that last night when we had just won our 1st ACC Championship in 27 years?
The purpose was to tell Gary Parrish to go **** himself when he was trying to publicly be supportive of Josh when he should have taken a pass on that story in the first place.

LibertyTurns

Banned
The purpose was to tell Gary Parrish to go **** himself when he was trying to publicly be supportive of Josh when he should have taken a pass on that story in the first place.
I’m sure I missed Gary Parrish’s comments last night about Ron Bell. Anyone have a link?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think we should just drop it. Dude wasn't as careful as he should have been with pronouns and probably didn't need to rehash it anyways and some of us jumped to conclusions. That being said, lets just continue to enjoy the championship
I'll get on board with this.

The game is on ACCN again right now. We're down by 2 and going to the FT Line, so it's all of the most fun stuff coming up.