Article Georgia Tech vs Wright State

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Sure hope our guys knew what to ask for for Christmas.
michaels-secret-stuff-water-bottle-2.jpg

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don’t read the football board so if this is referencing something there it’s coincidence

Yeah, you may not want to comment on football in basketball forum.

Your opinion on our offense is not grounded in 21st century fact.

While I respect your right to vent your emotional spleen about our football offense not meeting your felt needs, please keep your failed liver away from thoughtful conversation about our basketball program.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, you may not want to comment on football in basketball forum.

Your opinion on our offense is not grounded in 21st century fact.

While I respect your right to vent your emotional spleen about our football offense not meeting your felt needs, please keep your failed liver away from thoughtful conversation about our basketball program.

Unlikely

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It’s true

But does anyone actually enjoy watching the Triple-O? Once you fall behind that’s it. Game over

LOL. Oh man. Sometimes I wonder if our fans actually like the offense, or it's a reflex in defending their team.

Whenever someone throws out the line "I don't like the the triple option" or "That offense is boring" you automatically get a bunch of stats trying to defend the merits of the offense. Of course, our fans never take into account preference. Some people, including GT fans, just don't enjoy watching our offense. Doesn't matter if we're one of the most explosive offenses statistically, or we dominate time of possession in pretty much every game. Our offense just isn't for some (most?) people. Our fans need to start accepting it, and just move on.

This is related to basketball because Paul Johnson use to coach basketball, and he probably taught his players the triple threat...which is the basketball equivalent to the triple option. Kinda.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
LOL. Oh man. Sometimes I wonder if our fans actually like the offense, or it's a reflex in defending their team.

Whenever someone throws out the line "I don't like the the triple option" or "That offense is boring" you automatically get a bunch of stats trying to defend the merits of the offense. Of course, our fans never take into account preference. Some people, including GT fans, just don't enjoy watching our offense. Doesn't matter if we're one of the most explosive offenses statistically, or we dominate time of possession in pretty much every game. Our offense just isn't for some (most?) people. Our fans need to start accepting it, and just move on.

This is related to basketball because Paul Johnson use to coach basketball, and he probably taught his players the triple threat...which is the basketball equivalent to the triple option. Kinda.

LOL.

If people who didn't like our offense were content to say they don't like it, that would be one thing.

The problem is that they typically go on to spew nonsense not supported by facts. That's what earns the response of facts.

I've pretty much stopped reading the football forum to avoid this nonsense, and I'm not surprised you chime in here.

Why don't you throw in some personal attacks as well. @John gives you a free pass.