• Pitt by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
If searcy doesn’t fumble we beat USF by 10. We are still a good football team with a lot of young talent I think we roll Pitt this weekend 45-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could happen. Or, we could lose by the same score. Fundamentals and execution will tell the tale...

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
These guys know this is a football game, right? With Tech playing on the road? And it’s Georgia Tech, not Virginia Tech? After what just happened in Tampa? Do they get a cut from the sports betting community? They are trolling dwags, aren’t they?

31-17, good guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
These guys know this is a football game, right? With Tech playing on the road? And it’s Georgia Tech, not Virginia Tech? After what just happened in Tampa? Do they get a cut from the sports betting community? They are trolling dwags, aren’t they?
I think people are just even lower on Pitt because they got neutered live on national television

Deleted member 2897

Based on S&P+, we are predicted to win every game on our schedule this year other than Clemson and uGA.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
It's a road game, some how, some way we find a way........to lose

I'm not predicting another road victory until they show me they can get it done but I'm really, REALLY hoping CPJ can get this thing turned around cause I have no desire to watch us suck balls this year and go thru a coaching change.

Deleted member 2897

It's a road game, some how, some way we find a way........to lose

I'm not predicting another road victory until they show me they can get it done but I'm really, REALLY hoping CPJ can get this thing turned around cause I have no desire to watch us suck balls this year and go thru a coaching change.

You know what makes it worse for me, it’s just like the Tennessee game. If we sucked it would be one thing. But when we’re a great team that could win 10 games if we just got out of our own way sometimes...that to me is the most difficult thing.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
You know what makes it worse for me, it’s just like the Tennessee game. If we sucked it would be one thing. But when we’re a great team that could win 10 games if we just got out of our own way sometimes...that to me is the most difficult thing.
The USF game would be an interesting thing to revisit if GT finished the regular season 11-1 or 10-2;)

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
If we just sucked and were getting our brains beat out, it would be a lot easier for me to just be apathetic to it instead of being so emotionally invested.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
To slightly change the wording, great teams get out of their own way. There are many ways to be average. E.g., Duke is a good example of unremarkable talent that gets out of their own way to rise to average. They just play clean. Special teams and turnovers are that important.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
To slightly change the wording, great teams get out of their own way. There are many ways to be average. E.g., Duke is a good example of unremarkable talent that gets out of their own way to rise to average. They just play clean. Special teams and turnovers are that important.
If you play good special teams and defense you can overcome a lack of talent a lot of the time(y)

Deleted member 2897

I'm sure somebody with the famous Duke Justin Thomas ankle roll would take issue with your statement that Duke plays clean. :D I kid, I kid...