• Pitt by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
That would still leave plenty of time for Pitt to have a long kick off return and throw a deep ball to torch our house of cards defense

Help me out. What do you call someone that starts arguments or upsets people by posting incendiary messages in an online community?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
To slightly change the wording, great teams get out of their own way. There are many ways to be average. E.g., Duke is a good example of unremarkable talent that gets out of their own way to rise to average. They just play clean. Special teams and turnovers are that important.

Coach friedgen always talked about teaching how not to lose vs how to win.

Gt has no confidence right now. We lose and find ways to do it. Feels like the bottom but i know its not that bad

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I think I will refrain from predicting.
We need a win, therefore I will take one for the team!

If this goes well, I may carry the rest of the season! :))

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I predict:

- Rain
- At least one chop block call
- At least one player ejection
- At least one special play on special teams

Hopefully we find a road win.

/

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
GT 42 Pitt 28 .....and no excuses like a new scheme and they ran their plays to fast....read your keys....get off the block....run to the ball...and please wrap up when you tackle...talk on the Oline....block until the echo of the whistle....don't let a guy in A gap go unblocked....don't fumble....make the right reads......WIN

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I too will not make a prediction this, mainly because I don't have a gut feeling and am at the point of "show me" ...
That being said it's a really big game for us and I'll be screaming like usual ... also as usual flag on car on gameday and flag up on house !! (not that anybody in Boise takes notice)

Jmonty71

Banned
My heart says GT. But, I really have not seen much to say anything different. Pitt hung in there with Penn State and that worries me.

If I were to bet.. Pitt 37 - GT 31

I really hope I am wrong. We have a lot to clean up before we challenge any decent team. The offense goes through times or looking great, followed by bone headed mistakes. We are just making too many errors, right now.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Is this the end of the road losing streak?

Poll included.

I am pretty sure that we will bounce back to some extent. The question is what is Pitt going to do after a beat down by a hated rival on national tv? These things sometimes have a way of caring over the next week. That said, this is a must win for both teams attempting to salvage seasons and move forward. Someone will be on the hot seat next week for sure. Will losing Kirvonte hurt us enough to help Pitt? I believe Pitt is capable of winning this game but will need another special teams breakdown and some turnovers to do so. For Georgia Tech it is critical to have a clean game with one or fewer turnovers, minimal penalties and no special teams breakdowns. Georgia Tech is a team that must execute assignments at a high rate because the Jackets are not going to out athlete many teams. A shaky vote for Tech to win on the road by, say 10 points.

Jmonty71

Banned
If searcy doesn’t fumble we beat USF by 10. We are still a good football team with a lot of young talent I think we roll Pitt this weekend 45-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I think we are just making too many mistakes. However; in the 2 games, thus far; we've made a lot of mistakes. Like I said in another thread. The offense has moments of awesomeness and then we turn into the Keystone Cops... Those errors just need to get cleaned up.