• Pitt by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
My heart says GT. But, I really have not seen much to say anything different. Pitt hung in there with Penn State and that worries me.

If I were to bet.. Pitt 37 - GT 31

I really hope I am wrong. We have a lot to clean up before we challenge any decent team. The offense goes through times or looking great, followed by bone headed mistakes. We are just making too many errors, right now.

Granted, I didn't watch the game, but how is 51-6 "hanging in there?"

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Boys and girls, the night before is upon us. I have been walking through the office all week in GT Gear (tip of the hat to all our fancy new Adidas polos). The players keep harping on believing they are going to clean things up and show up and show out tomorrow. I believe them.

TQM said after alcorn state that he was going to throw for more yards and with better form against USF and he did just that. When I listen to the players I believe they have the right quiet confidence, maybe they are just foolhardy and too cocky, but I don't think so. I think we are going to be a monster under CPJ and CNW in the next few years, and think we show up tomorrow and crush Pitt. Sticking with my 21+ Victory prediction.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We will have to go with out Will Bryan as he didnt travel due to injury.

30- 7 good guys. We punt a lot and the defense turns the hounds loose.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If we hit a few big passes we should win. They will try to shut down the dive. Have to make them pay if they stack the box.