Will you travel to the Quick Crapper Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.0%

• Total voters

stocker08

Georgia Tech Fan
This sucks. Gophers fan from the Gopherhole here. Just so happens that the Yellow Jackets are my second favourite team. I love you guys run the triple option being in a P5 conference. It's fun to watch. Captured my fandom in that great 2009 season......and how fun was 2014!? Awesome. Doesn't hurt that even though I'm a Vikings fan.....CJ is one of my favourite NFL players of all time (I'm only 28 btw).

GT got screwed on bowl selection. Should have been chosen higher considering the 5-3 ACC record. Virginia, Miami, VTech.......any credit for having to play Clemson here? None of them had that game. How about GT beating all three of those teams head to head? I don't get it. Then you have to also have to consider that Tech played Georgia as well. That's basically two auto losses versus playoff/playoff caliber teams. Bull$***.

Anywho. I won't get to sport my Yellow Jacket gear (yeah.....up here in MN.....I sport Yellow Jacket gear for the games and have to explain it) this bowl season. But Tech fans......don't sleep on the Gophers. You will be very disappointed if you think this will be a steamrolling. We got rid of our lame bird DC after the Illini game......and the combined 39 points given up in the subsequent three games all against bowl teams (Purdue....crushed 41-10........NW......lost 24-14......and Wisconsin.......trampled 37-15) should be a sign.

Oh.....and SB Nation ranked this as their #11 best bowl game.

gtg147g

Georgia Tech Fan
Going to design uniforms to show off the Ford Model A Sport Coupe in Gold and White...

Holy sh* that just blew my mind. Surprised no one had mentioned that connection yet. Do we think they’ll bring the Ramblin Wreck up for this thing?

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
You know what, I'm warming up to Detroit. Sure we all wanted Belk with Auburn... good ol' rivalry game plus easily driveable from ATL. But if you're going to other bowls, you have to fly anyway and get a hotel room. So as long as that's the case, why not Detroit? I've personally not been there in 21 years and look forward to spending some time exploring the city. I have a heated vest and down jacket and snow shoes. Plus we've not played Gophers right? Should be an interesting game.

Animal02

Banned
You know what, I'm warming up to Detroit. Sure we all wanted Belk with Auburn... good ol' rivalry game plus easily driveable from ATL. But if you're going to other bowls, you have to fly anyway and get a hotel room. So as long as that's the case, why not Detroit? I've personally not been there in 21 years and look forward to spending some time exploring the city. I have a heated vest and down jacket and snow shoes. Plus we've not played Gophers right? Should be an interesting game.
Is it Kevlar as well as heated? :(
The downtown district is okay....but don't wander far.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That's fine if you can just find a way to bypass Ohio. Crazy a*s drivers.

Not to digress too much, but South Carolina drivers on 85 around Gaffney are the country's worst. A flight from ATL to DET is the best way to go by far. Saves almost two days of your life in a car. Just go to the lounge and relax ...... {ad for Chase Sapphire where some lounges at major airports are included with free food and drink.}

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Anyone who can go should make a point of telling everyone who will listen that you personally know Calvin Johnson and then go into details about his catch against Clemson. Doesn't have to be true. He is reportedly still a rock star in Detroit. Take advantage of it.

GT_EE78

Banned
Not to digress too much, but South Carolina drivers on 85 around Gaffney are the country's worst. A flight from ATL to DET is the best way to go by far. Saves almost two days of your life in a car. Just go to the lounge and relax ...... {ad for Chase Sapphire where some lounges at major airports are included with free food and drink.}
hahaha , i know what u mean about that stretch of 85 but as far as tandem drivers side by side doing fifty not letting u pass or just slow pokes in the passing lane,i'd have to say the greenville to atlanta stretch of 85 has the worst drivers in the nation, the closest in second that i've seen was 70 from St Lou to KC in Mizu ... In Gaffney they just slow down to look at the big peach

Animal02

Banned
Yes, but then you miss all the chances to eat at Waffle house on the way. ( We have none in Mich.....and only a couple of Chik Fila and Krispy Kreme.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
They do pretty good on philly cheese steak in Minn. Soup too.

At ND we had great Chicago barb q and deep dish pizza then into Michigan city and nothing good?;

What is Detroit s signitaure foot?

Animal02

Banned
They do pretty good on philly cheese steak in Minn. Soup too.

At ND we had great Chicago barb q and deep dish pizza then into Michigan city and nothing good?;

What is Detroit s signitaure foot?
Coney's (chilli dogs). Lafeyette Coney Island in downtown has been there forever . Also Greek town . Street of Greek restaurants that have been there for 40-50 years. Hamtramack for Polish food. Also Mexican village ...sizeable Mexican population that has been there for 50 years. Dearborn for middle eastern.