• Georgia by 14+

Votes: 44 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
Pathetic excuse for a football team. This isn’t even a rivalry anymore. UGA mine as well have an in state rivalry with Georgia Southern. A Paul Johnson coached team will not beat UGA again. Big deal they beat UGA Kirby’s first year with none of his guys there. GT May never out recruit UGA but they will never even get close to them as long as Paul Johnson is there. We won’t have a chance at any of the top guys in the state that don’t go to UGA but wanna stay home and end up going out of state. This offense and defense look pathetic. Maybe they won’t beat us as bad as they beat UMass. There’s no more excuses to blame problems on. It’s time to show CPJ the door take a couple years to rebuild and gamble on a new coach that can recruit and build the program back
Up. A bowl game is meaningless. Even if we win it all it does it make people happy about an awful season.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The players are not playing and the coaching is horrible. Marshall is almost humorous trying to set up to throw a pass. All of the offensive linemen are playing their worst game this year.
They mailed in before they entered Cesspool Stadium in my opinion:rolleyes: I think they're satisfied with a 7-5 record after starting 1-3:banghead:

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
The players are not playing and the coaching is horrible. Marshall is almost humorous trying to set up to throw a pass. All of the offensive linemen are playing their worst game this year.
They aren’t playing their worst game this year on purpose. They are getting schooled by opponents who are way stronger, quicker, and more talented.

JStewart2227

Jolly Good Fellow
They mailed in before they entered Cesspool Stadium in my opinion:rolleyes: I think they're satisfied with a 7-5 record after starting 1-3:banghead:
The coaching and half the fan base is ecstatic about a 7-5 season. Praise CPJ for it and would be fine with keeping him for another 100 years if he could keep us at 7-5 and as long as we beat the worse teams on our schedule

Alcain4

Georgia Tech Fan
Can't win big time football using PJ's offense. Plus rec ball coaches rarely go on 4th down at mid field. But PJ does and throws obscenities at the QB when they don't execute. He has stayed too long at the D1 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.