Georgia Tech @ Tennessee

GTFLETCH

Banned
After watching the game tonight it is clear that GT Hoops has a ton of work to do!

I hope this season does not resemble the dumpster fire from last year!

GTFLETCH

Banned
Dumpster fire..... This was complete garbage at UT.... So much for all the Josh Partner great rectuits.. Hopefully the ship can at least play 500 ball in ACC play... I am bot going to be able to watch another crappy season like last year

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Thought Moses and Brandon looked really good. Devoe looked like a freshman in his first national TV game - hopefully the worst game of his career. Jose not at his best. Thought our defense, especially AD played pretty well but we need to get an equally good performance out of our offense some nights.

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Call me crazy, but I think we could have won that game. Lots of bright spots. Gotta hit open 3’s to beat good teams. Banks looks really good. Devoe needs to find his rhythm. I think we will he just fine this season.

TarTriton

Georgia Tech Fan
Dumpster fire..... This was complete garbage at UT.... So much for all the Josh Partner great rectuits.. Hopefully the ship can at least play 500 ball in ACC play... I am bot going to be able to watch another crappy season like last year

Cmon now can’t be that negative after 2 games. This is a young team and will need to learn.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Dumpster fire..... This was complete garbage at UT.... So much for all the Josh Partner great rectuits.. Hopefully the ship can at least play 500 ball in ACC play... I am bot going to be able to watch another crappy season like last year[/

NM...repeated post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk