Georgia Tech Players Doing Georgia Tech Things

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
70+ GT STUDENT-ATHLETES PARTICIPATE IN SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
Yellow Jackets gaining real-world experience at a variety of world-class organizations

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/genrel/052617aac.html

Football
Bennett Barton - Parkwood Development
Desmond Branch – Kinnucan’s
Will Bryan- Georgia Tech Athletics Strength and Conditioning
Kyle Cerge-Henderson – Georgia Tech Research Institute
Tyler Cooksey – Reeves Young
Melvin Davis - Northwestern Mutual
Step Durham – Gordon Family Dentistry
KeShun Freeman – Barton Executive Search
J.J. Green – Georgia Tech Research Institute
Corey Griffin – Barton Executive Search
Cheyenne Hunt – AECOM
Tre’ Jackson – Lexicon Technologies
Ricky Jeune – Georgia Tech Research Institute
Jalen Johnson- Kinnucan’s
Matthew Jordan - Lexicon Technologies
Shaun Kagawa – Barton Executive Search
Terrell Lewis – FS 360, LCC
Clinton Lynch- Flexdev LLC
Andrew Marshall - AFS Logistics
Tyler Merriweather – Barton Executive Search
Antonio Messick – Georgia Tech Office of Sponsored Programs
Brant Mitchell – Costco
Qua Searcy – Barton Executive Search
Josh Selembo - AT&T
Brad Stewart – Southern Company
Jake Whitley- Lexicon Technologies

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
#TGW: LEARNING FROM THOSE WHO WALKED BEFORE THEM

Georgia Tech football's incoming freshmen received advice from former Yellow Jackets on how to navigate their collegiate careers

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062117aab.html

Super program and it should be a very useful recruiting tool. We should send the article to every parent of prospective recruits. Let them know the lengths we go to see our players be successful while in school and, more importantly, after it.

I also found this interesting:

"We said, `Let's bring some guys in who have been in their shoes and have them talk to the kids about how to succeed at Georgia Tech,'" Lutz explained. "Talk about how you treat people, how you treat women, how you treat fraternity guys, how you treat people in town, anything to help them moving forward . . .

I wonder what they said about frat guys?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I had not realize we had gotten away from the total person program. What a great thing to do for these kids and a great recruiting tool. I am so glad to have Stansbury back as AD. I can feel the momentum starting.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Super program and it should be a very useful recruiting tool. We should send the article to every parent of prospective recruits. Let them know the lengths we go to see our players be successful while in school and, more importantly, after it.

I also found this interesting:

"We said, `Let's bring some guys in who have been in their shoes and have them talk to the kids about how to succeed at Georgia Tech,'" Lutz explained. "Talk about how you treat people, how you treat women, how you treat fraternity guys, how you treat people in town, anything to help them moving forward . . .

I wonder what they said about frat guys?

Don't fight em.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Brian Chamberlikn and family were in town this past week and weekend. We meet them in line at Mary Mac. He did not make game. He asksd about the game and i told him about Will bryan playing guard and tackle . Brian said some very nice things about how Will Bryan stepped up in 15. I asked them if they were just visiting Atl an d they said they had been getting paper work together for a troubled youth program they are starring in Albany Ga.
(Will keep in touch) . Makes u Proud to be a Tech man .
He still wishes they had one more drive against FSU in Charlotte.