Georgia Tech Players Doing Georgia Tech Things

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow

https://ramblinwreck.com/gts-lee-nominated-for-2019-good-works-team/
Highlighting Lee’s community service efforts, he was one of 20 student-athletes to travel to Puerto Rico in May for Georgia Tech athletics’ 2019 Jackets Without Borders trip, where he assisted with continuing efforts to rebuild communities devastated by Hurricane Maria. Lee also participated in Super Bowl Rise to Win, a youth clinic held in conjunction with the Boys and Girls Club during Super Bowl LIII weekend in Atlanta in February, assisted with a Habitat For Humanity home build in July 2018 and has visited young patients at nearby Emory University Hospital.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The title of this thread got me thinking, we should have a thread called UGA athletes doing UGA things. But alas, I think we already have the Fulmer Cup watch thread somewhere. ;)

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The title of this thread got me thinking, we should have a thread called UGA athletes doing UGA things. But alas, I think we already have the Fulmer Cup watch thread somewhere. ;)
Don't have anything at this time but here is one of the dorm's the better players live in the off season.

athens-clarke-county-jail-dui.png