Georgia Tech has hired Josh Pastner

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
You can't call it your humble opinion and be so emphatic about it.. :p But, yeah, I agree I don't think it was Altman. It might have been Larranaga.
Just my own humble opinion. There is no freaking way Dana Altman interviewed for our spot. He is building a monster out there and that Nike money is niiiiiiiiice

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
God help me, so far I like what I'm seeing/hearing from the guy. Maybe we wait until the chickens hatch to count them...

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
Love seeing that. Also love the silent Russell protest by CPast who's apparently refusing to change his GT polo and zubaz dress slacks until we get rid of Russell. I feel ya, CP. I feel ya.
glad i'm not the only one who noticed this. He needs more GT shirts. Student Store isn't too far from his work.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This is part of being efficient. He only has a limited set of clothing options so he doesn't waste time on picking clothes. S Jobs and Obama do this so they didn't/don't waste brain power. It's funny that he got almost the same exact polo as he had at Memphis.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
This is part of being efficient. He only has a limited set of clothing options so he doesn't waste time on picking clothes. S Jobs and Obama do this so they didn't/don't waste brain power. It's funny that he got almost the same exact polo as he had at Memphis.
Changing clothes is fine. You can take calls on speaker phone.

Brush his teeth or shower? This is a 24/7 rebuilding job.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
File this under the "Pastner is a better fit for GT than Memphis" narrative:

http://georgiatech.blog.ajc.com/2016/05/18/how-josh-pastner-may-help-memphis-get-into-the-big-12/

Move forward to March 2013, when Pastner received an extension from the school that would ultimately be the source of friction when the Tigers failed to maintain the success of his first four seasons. The basketball team’s most recent APR score was a perfect 1,000, and a 995 would be released three months later. The school’s probation had ended, thanks in part to NCAA rules compliance by Pastner that “verges on an obsession,” according to a story in the Commercial-Appeal of Memphis, Tenn. And the school was preparing to move to the American Athletic Conference (previously known as the Big East) that summer.