Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

Connor

Georgia Tech Fan
Unfortunately I will not be able to make the Clemson game due to a funeral- my two tickets are in Section 121, row 19, on the isle (22, 23). I'd be willing to sell for $70 each ($140 total) if they go to a GT fan. Please enjoy the game in my place!

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking for 2 tix to the game Saturday against Clemson. Don't really care where they are but would love to not pay an arm and a leg for them. Wanting to surprise my GF. Thanks

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking for 2 tix to the game Saturday against Clemson. Don't really care where they are but would love to not pay an arm and a leg for them. Wanting to surprise my GF. Thanks

I have 4 tickets available to the Clemson game. They are the mobile season tickets so I won't know where the seats are located until 3 hours before kickoff.
I would imagine they are in the upper North.

Asking for $50 each and willing to sell 2 or 4 at a time.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Very last minute, but I have two Ckemson tickets in north stands if anyone wants them. FREE! PM me if you need them. They are e tickets.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Same old story, living in London and can't go to the game. I have two Bowling Green seats. Will give them away for free or for whatever you feel is fair! Section 101, row... 45 I think. Would love them to go to a Tech fan!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Same old story, living in London and can't go to the game. I have two Bowling Green seats. Will give them away for free or for whatever you feel is fair! Section 101, row... 45 I think. Would love them to go to a Tech fan!
Ooo I don't have tickets yet! Can I have them?

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
I am taking my son and would love to fill the seats for you.

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tickets for Bowling Green in section 215 if anyone wants them free of charge. I had gotten them for some friends who have since backed out. If interested just PM me and I’ll email them over first thing tomorrow morning. Print at home tickets.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I have four tickets to the Duke game for sale as well as a parking pass.

Tickets are in Upper East, Section 228, Row 1. Asking $40 each.

Parking pass in in East lot across from Varsity (corner of Spring St and Ponce de leon). Asking for $25.

Payment to be via Paypal. Willing to sell the parking pass separately but don't want to split up the tix.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I have four tickets to the Duke game for sale as well as a parking pass.

Tickets are in Upper East, Section 228, Row 1. Asking $40 each.

Parking pass in in East lot across from Varsity (corner of Spring St and Ponce de leon). Asking for $25.

Payment to be via Paypal. Willing to sell the parking pass separately but don't want to split up the tix.

Have reduced price of tickets to $33 each, firm.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
For this weeks game against duke and being homecoming, is it better to buy online or take the chance for a lower bowl tix at walk up? Needing 2.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
@GTpdm and I have two tickets for Duke that we can’t use, in section 105 row 45, with stinger seats. They are paper tickets. We will be at our tailgate in the morning between Peters Deck and Yellow Jacket Alley and you can stop by to get them before the game. First to contact me will get them.