Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is the one game I can't make this year so I'd be happy to sell you the tickets for face value ($100 each). 4 seats in 107 row 44. I'll throw in the parking pass if you need it.

You're a terrible fan for missing this game.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Maybe this can get pinned up top or placed elsewhere, but I’m looking 3 or more Clemson tickets. Who got me???
I have 4 Clemson tix in UE, section 228, Row 1. Face value is $90 each. Also have parking pass for East lot (across from Varsity). Face value is $30.

Want to sell all 4 tix and parking pass as a group. Looking for best offer above face value. Will need you to pay via Paypal before I email tix and pass.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Clemson game : Does anyone have seats in section 101 around row 25? I have 2 buddies trying to come but we want to be in the same area.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Clemson game : Does anyone have seats in section 101 around row 25? I have 2 buddies trying to come but we want to be in the same area.
Damn, just missed you. Mine sold a week ago. I have a buddy who will be selling in 101 (row 40ish). PM me and I can give you his contact info.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
How is anyone missing this game barring unexpected emergency? [emoji1]

Section 101 rocks...especially toward the top near the aisle [emoji6] Biggest downside is site lines of the north end zone, especially down the sideline toward the west stands. But hey..that’s what the Jumbotron is there for.

Are you in row 24 or 25 in Section 101? There are a couple of guys there that really get into the game and I think they should give cheering lessons. I’m in 102 and I can hear these guys over the Jumbotron. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Are you in row 24 or 25 in Section 101? There are a couple of guys there that really get into the game and I think they should give cheering lessons. I’m in 102 and I can hear these guys over the Jumbotron. [emoji3]

Lol. There are more than a couple of us. My brother in law gives me a run for my money. So does Christian in the row behind us.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I'm extremely happy to know I moved to a good section in 101! We are row 25 and we are extremely loud for games!

Maybe it is you that I hear. [emoji23]. I’m in Section 102, Row 21 so I’m between you and the field. If you guys are the ones rocking it, keep it up!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Maybe it is you that I hear. [emoji23]. I’m in Section 102, Row 21 so I’m between you and the field. If you guys are the ones rocking it, keep it up!

Haha this is my first year in the section. We came from section 111

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Haha this is my first year in the section. We came from section 111

Well, you need to look down row 24 or 25 in Section 101, near the aisle between sections 101 and 102, and check those guys out. They do a good job of rallying the troops. I wish more fans were like them.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Well, you need to look down row 24 or 25 in Section 101, near the aisle between sections 101 and 102, and check those guys out. They do a good job of rallying the troops. I wish more fans were like them.

I'll say this, I haven't left a game yet without a hoarse voice!