Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
@GTpdm and I have two tickets for Duke that we can’t use, in section 105 row 45, with stinger seats. They are paper tickets. We will be at our tailgate in the morning between Peters Deck and Yellow Jacket Alley and you can stop by to get them before the game. First to contact me will get them.
I would like to get these tickets. I am bringing my 2 of my 3 young daughters (6 & 4) to experience GT Homecoming. You still have these tickets available?

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tix for sale to both the Miami and UVA games. Tix are in UE, Section 228, Row 1. I also have a Parking Pass For Sale for both games. It is for East Lot, across Spring St. from Varsity.

Asking $65 each for Miami game and $35 each for UVA game. Don’t want to split up tix.

Asking $25 for each parking pass. Will sell parking pass separate from tix.

AKABuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
Have reduced my four Miami tix from $65each to $55 each, which is face value. If they aren’tsold By next Thursday, 11/8, by noon I will donate them to VetTix. PM me if interested.

GTMak

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 tickets for sale for the Miami game. These are located on Section 204L, Row 9. Would love for Tech fans to claim them.