Georgia Tech Bowl Projections

GTFLETCH

Banned
@GTAthletics and @GeorgiaTechFB knows that they dropped the ball. Other teams and programs are tweeting out their bowl announcements and there is nothing but crickets from our administration. I don't blame Coach Paul Johnson for retiring from this crap.

Swofford and the ACC got tired of Paul calling them out for the crappy scheduling. This is payback pure and simple. Swofford a UNC guy right? The conference is a ******* joke.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Dammit. My wife and I sat down last night to figure out what bowls would work with our holiday work schedules. We reserved spots through the AA for every bowl we could conceivably attend, even allowing for inconvenient air travel.

Oh well.

I didn’t realize that we should have lost to VT, Miami, or UVA in order to get a better bowl...

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Dammit. My wife and I sat down last night to figure out what bowls would work with our holiday work schedules. We reserved spots through the AA for every bowl we could conceivably attend, even allowing for inconvenient air travel.

Oh well.

I didn’t realize that we should have lost to VT, Miami, or UVA in order to get a better bowl...

Y'all did the same thing I did and with the same result

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Your AD and President have to sell your program. They didn't do that.

I think the cake was already baked.

Poor attendance this year, especially the last home game, which was also senior day. Got killed in our in state rivalry game. CPJ had called them out on their bs scheduling, so it’s not like there was a warm and cozy relationship there.

Animal02

Banned
I think the cake was already baked.

Poor attendance this year, especially the last home game, which was also senior day. Got killed in our in state rivalry game. CPJ had called them out on their bs scheduling, so it’s not like there was a warm and cozy relationship there.
Yes, but did not lose 3 of of the 4 last games like the Belk Bowl contestant.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I was really going to go almost anywhere for the bowl game this year. But being the day after christmas I can not make it work with the kids and traveling. I hate that I am going to miss CPJ last game. We really got screwed again.
This. I'm gonna try my best, but they've made it very, very hard.