Georgia Tech (+11.5) vs Florida State

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Prediction:

rkCZiB7.jpg
That never gets old lmao

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. We have question marks all over the place. The difference is we are getting in bigger and skilled athletes so we have the ever existing ”potential”. Last year the only “potential” that surfaced in a game situation was Brown. I’d also say that several defensive players showed up. That is why Collins is taking the program building approach as opposed to the let’s try and salvage a Belk bowl bid. Over the course of the next 3 months all that matters is stopping the bleeding and having a few more Brown’s show up. I feel great about our RB’s, WR’s, and DB’s. But the game is won in the trenches so the OLine is where we HAVE to see improvement. Secondarily to that is the defensive front and LB’s who consistently need to make the routine plays. A legit QB and a legit Kicker are also needed but those competitions may not be decided until next fall as they’ll be rotated this season.
Yup, reality check !

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
As i posted in the other thread

FSU DC Adam Fuller

Memphis was been pretty good despite of their defense

CAF’s defenses allowed 32ppg in 18 & 26ppg in ‘19 is inheriting defense that allowed 29ppg(‘19) & 32ppg (‘18). It will be interesting to see if better athletes will improve those numbers or is CAF what his defensive numbers reflect? TBD

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
7-4 and beat uga. Both teams 6-4 going into THWg. They got the bowl invite before we played the game 6-5. At least that's how I remember it. I was a second-year sophomore that year.
Yes, but also lost the first 3 games with a young team and freshman quarterback and finished the season winning 7 of 8, setting us up for 1990.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Well I guess Clayton being injured has gotten out to gamblers. Spread moved a point and a half on a few sites since this evening...

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd be all over that one betting on GT as well.
Well, what's stopping you? GET ALL OVER THAT BET!

If it's such a clear cut winning bet, throw ever net asset you have at it and report back. I need to see where the team is before I would make such guarantees. I've seen touts today telling people to jump all over this bet too, BUT on the F$U side of it...

Emotional betting leads to ruin.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

If it's such a clear cut winning bet, throw ever net asset you have at it and report back. I need to see where the team is before I would make such guarantees. I've seen touts today telling people to jump all over this bet too, BUT on the F$U side of it...

Bet against the public. Right now 70% of the bets and 97% of the money is on FSU... we cover.

Get over yourself. You can hedge your bets without being a degenerate gambler. Are you really this much of a jerk on real life?