Georgia Tech (+11.5) vs Florida State

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yesssss.

I am favoring Army this weekend.
55D983D8-EB68-407A-939F-392F143B6D39.jpeg

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
GREAT game to start the season. I liked we played Clemson first last year, too. I hated those openers against Elon, Prairie View, etc. You learn NOTHING about your team and risk injuries in a meaningless game. That being said, I think we will cover but lose 17 -13.

Low Carb

Banned
Hi all new here! Don’t forget Coach Collins is embarking on the most monumental transition in the history of college football. +15 about right

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. We have question marks all over the place. The difference is we are getting in bigger and skilled athletes so we have the ever existing ”potential”. Last year the only “potential” that surfaced in a game situation was Brown. I’d also say that several defensive players showed up. That is why Collins is taking the program building approach as opposed to the let’s try and salvage a Belk bowl bid. Over the course of the next 3 months all that matters is stopping the bleeding and having a few more Brown’s show up. I feel great about our RB’s, WR’s, and DB’s. But the game is won in the trenches so the OLine is where we HAVE to see improvement. Secondarily to that is the defensive front and LB’s who consistently need to make the routine plays. A legit QB and a legit Kicker are also needed but those competitions may not be decided until next fall as they’ll be rotated this season.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Y'all remember one thing lots talk about how great FSU defense is , but they did give up and avg of 28 points last year,
One problem I see is that they are much stronger up front than in the secondary. That is going to cause problems for us. If our OL hasn't improved then Wilson is going to eat our lunch.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
One problem I see is that they are much stronger up front than in the secondary. That is going to cause problems for us. If our OL hasn't improved then Wilson is going to eat our lunch.
First we play at 3:30 I know is something we didn't do last year, so at 3:30 we will have had lunch already . As for being stronger up front us us I have no idea guess we will find out .