Georgia Tech (+11.5) vs Florida State

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm with alagold. Most teams look pretty sorry in first games, and this is a sort of double first game with so much disruption. I'm not gonna touch it, but if I did, I'd go with Tech. Anything can happen in a game like this, and I'd go with the team getting points.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I think 3 points, but agreed we will win.
Speaking of 3 points... does anybody have any idea who the kicker is going to be? Also, who will punt if Harvin is unable to? Special teams was among the worst in the country last year. You’d imagine it would have to be better this year, but with all this uncertainty, who knows?

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I dont see how we are going to stay that close to them. We may be getting a little bit of talent, but they have limited experience . Our offense is a complete joke as well until they can prove otherwise, from last years coaching show of clowns, they probably won't get much coaching either.

Freaking Ball State in the FCS with only 63 scholarships.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I dont see how we are going to stay that close to them. We may be getting a little bit of talent, but they have limited experience . Our offense is a complete joke as well until they can prove otherwise, from last years coaching show of clowns, they probably won't get much coaching either.

You can leave now.....

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

You really wasted time posting that crap. lol

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The real question is... what uniform do we wear week 1? Last year we went classic G/W/G to kick off the year, but that was @Clem who doesn’t have any gold in their scheme. This year, FSU almost definitely goes gold/garnet/gold, so us wearing G/W/G would be an aesthetically mediocre game. I hope we wear the same uniform we did vs. UVA last year: W/W/G with the gold facemask. That allows for more contrast while keeping gold as the premier color.

Deleted member 2897

fsu was not a good team but we were worse. We have nothing on the team that is dependable--new QB with new OL so bad Off, very questionable DEF, unknown kicker, now our Punter may be out. This will be an ugly game for BOTH teams probably.

Fake Boos.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
The real question is... what uniform do we wear week 1? Last year we went classic G/W/G to kick off the year, but that was @Clem who doesn’t have any gold in their scheme. This year, FSU almost definitely goes gold/garnet/gold, so us wearing G/W/G would be an aesthetically mediocre game. I hope we wear the same uniform we did vs. UVA last year: W/W/G with the gold facemask. That allows for more contrast while keeping gold as the premier color.
Just wear gold and white. As God intended for the Jackets :)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
F106F749-AE5B-4EF4-9FC6-C6C7EA06D55E.jpeg
First week of the season. I don’t bet to heavy until I’ve seen a few weeks worth of info. But damn it’s good to bet on football again!