Geoff Collins worst GT coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
This especially sucks because Nebraska and Georgia Tech were on very similar standing prior to the season - 2 disappointing coaches on the hot seat with huge buyouts. Nebraska cans Frost after the Georgia Southern loss and comparably we're going to twiddle our thumbs until the end of November and continue to show a lack of urgency/commitment to the program.

You can say what you want about Nebraska and Frost - at least they actually want to win.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
This especially sucks because Nebraska and Georgia Tech were on very similar standing prior to the season - 2 disappointing coaches on the hot seat with huge buyouts. Nebraska cans Frost after the Georgia Southern loss and comparably we're going to twiddle our thumbs until the end of November and continue to show a lack of urgency/commitment to the program.

You can say what you want about Nebraska and Frost - at least they actually want to win.
I'll bet they've got a lot more money to throw around, too. Honestly.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I'll bet they've got a lot more money to throw around, too. Honestly.
True, but at this point, we need to shake every tree we can. We have reached a level of **** that is below the history of our entire program. I know that has to be at least a FEW rich tech grads that would be willing to chip in so that we aren't a total embarassment.

OldGoldBee

Georgia Tech Fan
I was concerned about the hire. Used car salesmen turn me off, and since many of you seemed excited by his schtick, I hoped my spidey senses and experience with his personality would be wrong. He is the worst GT head coach I have ever experienced, and it is not close. I have been watching GT football since the 70s, and I became a fan when I started attending in 1982.
Amen, in my 64 years of following GT and watching games, he is the worse I have ever seen. Evidently, it is easy; "to pull the wool over the eyes of our AD!" And why, oh why did Todd Stansbury agree with the clown to install a turf field at BDS@HGF??? IMO, GT had one of the nicest looking natural turf fields in the Southeast. Some of the things our AD has done since he's been here is mind-boggling!

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
I was concerned about the hire. Used car salesmen turn me off, and since many of you seemed excited by his schtick, I hoped my spidey senses and experience with his personality would be wrong. He is the worst GT head coach I have ever experienced, and it is not close. I have been watching GT football since the 70s, and I became a fan when I started attending in 1982.
This. He turned me off on day 2 and I hoped I was wrong. I wasn’t. CGC is incompetent as a HC and now everyone can see it

Status
Not open for further replies.