Geoff Collins worst GT coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacketFan137

Banned
It’s a sad day, an inevitable day, but a sad day. At least the recruiting fan boys now finally see what we have seen from day 1.
my hope is that the next coach will be good at both recruiting and game day coaching. continuing to act like recruiting isn’t important is just trolling at this point. it’s an essential part of coaching and has to be the main focus of whoever is brought in.

the biggest damage collins has done to this program is convince people like you that we shouldn’t look for a good recruiter next

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
For the first 3 years of his tenure the fans of other teams tried to be optimistic for us about how hard of a transition it is. Ever since the Clemson game got a solo national tv time slot we have been absolutely mocked endlessly. I would say we've hit Kansas tier but even Kansas is about to be 3-0

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
**** this crap. Holy **** that was even competitive on either side of the ball and that is not a great team

rush3225

Georgia Tech Fan
nah man it’s just not a thing. i think it’s mostly just push back from people tired of the negativity. no one here has actively defended collins in well over a year
It is a thing. These threads have been full of Collins fan boys for over two years, flaming and bashing anybody who pointed out the obvious: that the Collins hire was a monstrous mistake that has (and will continue) to set Tech football back.

Saying “no one here has actively defended Collins in over a year” is just a bald faced lie.

So, nah, the only thing worse than making a mistake is not admitting that you made one. I haven’t missed a home game in 46 years. It’s time for Tech to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.