Geoff Collins worst GT coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
To demonstrate that no one is above doing the little things that result in victory ,
""TFP"" sprints on to field to quickly get the ball and give it to the line judge.
Or runs right to the spot where somebody went out of bounds to point right where someone went of bounds. Even though there's, you know, a member of the officiating crew for just that purpose.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
some people here are really more excited to take shots at collins than talk about actual tech football lol

please bring this energy to the actual games so our stands won’t be half empty again
been in the stands for nearly every home game for a while now.
and i will continue to take shots at that guy because I wasted a good bit of time and money over three years coming from four hours away to Tech games, and I'm not getting any of that back while he collects $11M for being awful at his job. I haven't had a vacation in 17 years and this (bleep) gets to cash in while absolutely making our football program into a laughingstock.

Funny how with all his "knowledge" and "contacts" he is still unemployed. You would think someone could get him on the cheap since he's already got eight figures sitting in the bank and doesn't need to command a huge salary (nor should he).

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
been in the stands for nearly every home game for a while now.
and i will continue to take shots at that guy because I wasted a good bit of time and money over three years coming from four hours away to Tech games, and I'm not getting any of that back while he collects $11M for being awful at his job. I haven't had a vacation in 17 years and this (bleep) gets to cash in while absolutely making our football program into a laughingstock.

Funny how with all his "knowledge" and "contacts" he is still unemployed. You would think someone could get him on the cheap since he's already got eight figures sitting in the bank and doesn't need to command a huge salary (nor should he).
Let it go. While I agree with your premise, he did choose a lucrative profession where multi-year contracts are the norm and worked hard enough to get an opportunity. He also had a team of agents/lawyers that won at negotiations against our team. Free enterprise/capitalism at work. Of all the legitimate things to criticize him for, this isn't one of them (imo). I know emotions will prevail for some? many? and this opinion isn't the most popular but I still believe it.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Let it go. While I agree with your premise, he did choose a lucrative profession where multi-year contracts are the norm and worked hard enough to get an opportunity. He also had a team of agents/lawyers that won at negotiations against our team. Free enterprise/capitalism at work. Of all the legitimate things to criticize him for, this isn't one of them (imo). I know emotions will prevail for some? many? and this opinion isn't the most popular but I still believe it.
I'm aware he has his agents. Contract, body of work, blah, blah, blah BS blah.
Hell, I met PJ's agent, Jack Reale. Now there was a piece of work.
But you can take your advice and shove it. I spend a lot of time and money going to Tech games and that (bleep) ruined three years of travel and spectating. You don't like it? Ask me if I give a (bleep).
Screw that bleep. He damn near sank our program to depths even the Thresher didn't get to before it imploded.

JacketFan137

Banned
I'm aware he has his agents. Contract, body of work, blah, blah, blah BS blah.
Hell, I met PJ's agent, Jack Reale. Now there was a piece of work.
But you can take your advice and shove it. I spend a lot of time and money going to Tech games and that (bleep) ruined three years of travel and spectating. You don't like it? Ask me if I give a (bleep).
Screw that bleep. He damn near sank our program to depths even the Thresher didn't get to before it imploded.
this just seems like so much wasted energy. it’s over and done my man just move on

Status
Not open for further replies.