General News about Key and his Staff

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Please, in the name of all that is holy, no!! After years of watching CPJ's offense, this trend of slow mesh drives me crazy. I can't watch a Wake game.
I dont give a crap what it looks like! My only question is? Will it work? If a 10 second mesh works, then I am in favor of it. Could care less about looking cool.

It always looks cool when we score more points than the other guy. Period!

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd be shocked if Faulkner wasn't the play caller. Not sure why he would leave UGA to play 2nd in charge of the offense to a guy who's never OC'd a college offense (outside of the rumored 2 games at the end of last season).

Weinke is most like Co-OC passing game coordinator (or something along those lines).
Interesting if Weinke goes to be the quarterback-whisperer for Tech while that was Faulkner's job at UGA

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'd be shocked if Faulkner wasn't the play caller. Not sure why he would leave UGA to play 2nd in charge of the offense to a guy who's never OC'd a college offense (outside of the rumored 2 games at the end of last season).

Weinke is most like Co-OC passing game coordinator (or something along those lines).
I agree, this is Weinke’s chance to tutor and learn the OC job inside and out and pad his resume so he can get his shot at a OC job down the road

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think it was Bryce Koon who was suggesting this was kind of a big get.

I mean, we beat out Auburn for a WR? When was the last time we beat Auburn in anything?
I dont think we had a long term recuiting battle w Auburn over this guy. It sounded more like we found him and then Auburn tried to get in the mix