GAMEDAY!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

For a few hours last weekend, the GT fanbase was as united as we have been since 1990 - and then we got what we wanted. For the second time ever, GT will have a new coach in the middle of a season. How did we get here and what is going to happen? Electrons are giving their all, all-over the internet, trying to figure it out - it is almost like the offseason in the signal-to-noise ratio.

But today, nearly none of what we have been typing about this past week matters - it's Gameday dammit! Get up. Get your gold on. Get hype. Send some positive vibes the team's way as the Brave and Bold are emotionally in the worst place they have ever been in their football lives and they have to play an away game. In the rain. In the (relative) cold. In Pittsburgh.

Ooof.

Friends, better times are ahead. Will everything be fixed today? Certainly not - but the first step toward the new era of GT football happens today. Since you are reading these words you want to be a part of that future. You're a fan and you can't help yourself; it's Gameday and you have to watch.

Due to some sort of cosmic anomaly, we have continued our non-nooner streak so you have lots of time for just about anything today. Heck, you have enough time to go to the airport and head on over to the game if you are feeling especially froggy - I'm sure tickets to the game are available. At some point today, maybe you could find a few minutes to log on to your A-T account and send in a few bucks to let them know you still care. After that you can pour yourself a nice beverage, find your favorite big screen and watch the game on the ACCN.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 8:00PM

GO JACKETS!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Time for the CBK era to begin! Not expecting a huge turnaround today but hopefully the team has responded well to the changes and you go knows maybe they surprise us

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Gorgeous fall day here at home. Time for another great Saturday....morning golf, afternoon nap with football on in the background, coctails, dinner (smoked chicken wings, baked beans, cole slaw, garlic bread). Excited to see what, if anything changes in just a short period of time but it is nice to be anticipating kickoff again!

I love the Yellow Jackets, how 'bout you??!!!!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
These are great, I really enjoy these.

BUT LETS GOOOOO. ready to see ANY improvements. For the first time in a long time, I’m invigorated again about my favorite team.

Go Jackets !

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I will be surprised if CBK is the answer at HC, but I am excited to maybe see some accountability, and I do believe he will attempt to implement accountability and responsibility. To be completely honest, I would not mind seeing some "displeasure" from the HC during the game, if one of our players misses an assignment, commits a stupid penalty, etc. I don't want our players doing any of that, but I want a coach that will apply discipline when necessary. I am ready for tough love, not friendship and buddy love.

motynes

Jolly Good Fellow
This is the first time in a LONG time I am excited to see GT play. The entire GC tenure I was nervous/worried every time we took the field. Couldn’t get excited. CBK may not be any better, but he sure seems like an actual football coach. GO TECH!!!

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I will be surprised if CBK is the answer at HC, but I am excited to maybe see some accountability, and I do believe he will attempt to implement accountability and responsibility. To be completely honest, I would not mind seeing some "displeasure" from the HC during the game, if one of our players misses an assignment, commits a stupid penalty, etc. I don't want our players doing any of that, but I want a coach that will apply discipline when necessary. I am ready for tough love, not friendship and buddy love.
I remember the same being said about Coach O'Leary, Great D-coord, but not good with the media. I agree with you that CBK may not be the man for the HC position. But, similar to Coach O'Leary, this is CBK's tryout. Good luck to CBK, but more importantly, Go Jackets!!!

THWG!!!!!

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven't missed a GT Football game in over 40 years, even through my kids soccer years. Since 2019, I continued to watch the games, but with very little excitement because of the silly antics by the HC. This is the 1st game since 2019 that I am watching with excitement again. Go Jackets!!!

THWG!!!!

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
I know we fina lose, maybe even by a lot, but now that Collins is gone this feels more like that 1-3 start in 2018 than an all hope is lost situation. Even if we lose today, we got Duke at home. A bye week, and then Virginia at home on a Thursday night. This is the end of the hard part until we get to Georgia.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

For a few hours last weekend, the GT fanbase was as united as we have been since 1990 - and then we got what we wanted. For the second time ever, GT will have a new coach in the middle of a season. How did we get here and what is going to happen? Electrons are giving their all, all-over the internet, trying to figure it out - it is almost like the offseason in the signal-to-noise ratio.

But today, nearly none of what we have been typing about this past week matters - it's Gameday dammit! Get up. Get your gold on. Get hype. Send some positive vibes the team's way as the Brave and Bold are emotionally in the worst place they have ever been in their football lives and they have to play an away game. In the rain. In the (relative) cold. In Pittsburgh.

Ooof.

Friends, better times are ahead. Will everything be fixed today? Certainly not - but the first step toward the new era of GT football happens today. Since you are reading these words you want to be a part of that future. You're a fan and you can't help yourself; it's Gameday and you have to watch.

Due to some sort of cosmic anomaly, we have continued our non-nooner streak so you have lots of time for just about anything today. Heck, you have enough time to go to the airport and head on over to the game if you are feeling especially froggy - I'm sure tickets to the game are available. At some point today, maybe you could find a few minutes to log on to your A-T account and send in a few bucks to let them know you still care. After that you can pour yourself a nice beverage, find your favorite big screen and watch the game on the ACCN.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 8:00PM

GO JACKETS!!!
GAAAAAAAME DAYYYYY!!!!!

LET'S GO JACKETS!!!!

LETS GO CBK!!!!