Gameday !!!!!!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Celebrating tonight with the newest addition to the Yellow Jacket Nation!

My baby girl watched her first GT football game, she had the good sense to leave her momma during our bye week so this was the first game since she was born. I think I heard her respond to WTGW?! To be honest I may have heard the whiskey talking though.

IMG_0600.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

My baby girl watched her first GT football game, she had the good sense to leave her momma during our bye week so this was the first game since she was born. I think I heard her respond to WTGW?! To be honest I may have heard the whiskey talking though.

View attachment 4358

Looks like you found a new lucky charm!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

View attachment 4358

Congratulations! She is a cutie.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 4358

Congrats on your beautiful daughter:cool:(y)