Gameday !!!!!!!!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
LOL @ Ken the Clown.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/georgia-te...tart-for-georgia-tech/BXsg0nugalQJIMtpwQILoL/

He asked CPJ *LITERALLY YESTERDAY* if TaQuon might not start, and CPJ said 'why wouldn't he?' Then Ken said he had heard some stuff. And CPJ told him not to believe everything you hear (I'm paraphrasing). But essentially he asked a question, was given the answer, and then PRINTED THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

What a total clown.
It'd be nice if TO started, pretty funny that he actually published that though haha.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL @ Ken the Clown.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/georgia-te...tart-for-georgia-tech/BXsg0nugalQJIMtpwQILoL/

He asked CPJ *LITERALLY YESTERDAY* if TaQuon might not start, and CPJ said 'why wouldn't he?' Then Ken said he had heard some stuff. And CPJ told him not to believe everything you hear (I'm paraphrasing). But essentially he asked a question, was given the answer, and then PRINTED THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

What a total clown.

He must be hearing something from a source inside the team to actually publish that. I think if he didn't get more information today confirming what he thought yesterday he wouldn't have published it with that headline. But who knows.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Glad it Game day, maybe a win would help the generally miserable attitude of the board. Been a lousy place to come in and read lately.

Go Jackets!!!!!!

Yes wins would probably help the attitude considering it was the lack of enough of them that caused that attitude.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
So you’re saying there’s a chance. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
never-tell-me-the-odds-gif.gif

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
TO is just guessing out there, just like TM.

I miss you Justin Thomas.

I also miss you, rooting for a normal offense.

---

At least TO is instinctual. He doesn't make reads, just like TM but at least he makes up his mind in a split second after the snap.

Last edited:

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Tobias Oliver might not be the most option IQ QB I’ve ever seen, but he is showing heart. He does what it takes to get the extra yard and trusts his gut. But really he’s just gambling out there.